Mountain Springs Recovery - Monument, Colorado
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
2023 Best Alcohol Rehabs in Lakewood, CO
Upscale Colorado facility with medication assisted treatment and Non-12-Step program options
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Monument, CO
- Out of state options in CA, TX and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
2023 Best Alcohol Rehabs in Lakewood, CO
Lakewood, Colorado, is one of the most populous home rule municipalities in Jefferson County. It has over 160,000 residents and well-known landmarks, including William Frederick Hayden Park, Colorado Mills, and Crown Hill Park.
Are you considering alcohol addiction treatment in Lakewood, CO? You’ve arrived at the right page. Below, you’ll find the top alcohol treatment center in Lakewood, Colorado, plus other rehabs outside of the state.
Top Alcohol Addiction Rehab in Lakewood, CO
Find Colorado Rehabs By City:
Mountain Springs Recovery
Are you looking for an alcohol rehab that is tucked away in the quiet, peaceful mountains of Colorado? Mountain Springs Recovery in Monument, CO, is the place for you. You’ll get the best value for your time and resources with on-site detox, diverse treatment options, and a strong aftercare program.
Other great features of Mountain Springs Recovery include:
- 24/7 medical assistance: At this luxury treatment center, your health and vitals will be monitored throughout, especially during the crucial stages of detox. Expect a medical team on staff to keep you safe and healthy during the course of treatment.
- Technology-friendly: You’ll have access to your gadgets and computer during luxury treatment. Mountain Springs Recovery understands the busy lifestyle of every patient, so they allow contact with loved ones or resuming remote work.
To learn more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please visit the following contact information:
Mountain Springs Recovery
- Address: 1865 Woodmor Monument, CO 80132
- Phone: 866-714-6701
Other Alcohol Rehab Centers Outside Lakewood, Colorado
If you’re a resident of Lakewood, CO, you will likely find it convenient to get a center close to home. However, some people discover that this strategy can be ineffective, especially if they experience addiction triggers or distractions that keep them from focusing on sobriety.
In these situations, it can be best to find a treatment center outside of the state, including:
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery is a premiere alcohol addiction treatment center within Bastrop, TX. It’s located in a wide, natural, and open space, so you’ll have time to reflect, recharge and focus on your recovery. Some of the best features of Willow Springs include:
- Caring staff: The highly-trained specialists at Willow Springs provide luxury treatment through their empathetic demeanor. They know what you’ve been through and find ways to equip you for recovery.
- Diverse treatment options: You can choose from spiritual (12-Step) and non-spiritual (Non-12-Step) approaches that resonate the most with your needs.
To learn more about Willow Springs Recovery, don’t hesitate to reach out using the contact details below:
- Willow Springs Recovery
Are you looking for a luxury alcohol treatment center where you can view the beautiful coast of California? Perhaps a great choice can be Chapters Capistrano, a luxury rehab in San Clemente, California. It’s a great center with a low patient-to-staff ratio and excellent facilities. Some other wonderful features of this center include:
- Chef-prepared meals: Nutrition plays a key role in the health of someone in addiction recovery. Expect to have healthy, delicious, and nutritious meals throughout your stay in the center.
- Support groups: There is no one-size-fits-all treatment for addiction, but you can be with people on the same journey as you. Receive and give support to others in their journey through groups where you can engage with each other.
To know more about Chapters Capistrano, visit the following details:
Another great alcohol rehab you can find in Orange County is Monarch Shores. This full-fledged center is complete with detox, a treatment plan, and aftercare. It’s located in San Juan Capistrano, California, with a great view of the ocean. Monarch Shores is a highly-rated rehab with the following notable features:
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep your phone, laptop, and other gadgets away. You can keep them while continuing to work or keeping in touch with loved ones during your stay in rehab.
- Empathetic staff: There’s no greater feeling than being listened to and people considering your needs. Monarch Shores are known for their kind and understanding staff.
To know more about Monarch Shores, please reach out to them with the following contact information:
Looking for an alcohol rehab center that is closer to the Ilinois area? Lincoln Recovery may be a great option for your alcohol addiction treatment. It has pool facilities, caring staff, and a great range of rehab programs that are customized for every patient’s needs.
Other features that many patients like include:
- Aftercare program: Addiction recovery does not end once your program is over. At Lincoln Recovery, experts ensure that you have an aftercare plan in place to keep you accountable and staying strong in your sobriety journey.
- Personalized treatment plans: Although there are main treatment options such as 12-Step and Non-12 Step, the specific approaches as counselors and therapists consider your care will be unique to your preferences and personal background.
To learn more about Lincoln Recovery, go to the following links or reach out to the contact information:
We hope these resources help you find the best alcohol rehab options for your needs.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.