Lincoln Recovery - Raymond, Illinois
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
2023 Best Rehab Centers in Bloomington, Illinois
Lincoln Recovery - Upscale inpatient rehab facility with private rooms and 24/7 admissions team
- Private rooms
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non-12-Step options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Thorough aftercare planning
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Best Addiction Treatment Centers in Bloomington, IL
Bloomington, Illinois, is a city in the central part of the state within McLean County. It has over 78,000 residents and is recognized as a historical site of Abraham Lincoln’s early life, with museums, parks, and other recreational areas to explore. Bloomington is also a vibrant place for residents, with a dense suburban feel and access to fine restaurants, art centers, and shopping places.
If you’re considering Bloomington, IL, as your spot for addiction treatment, you’ve come to the best place. Below, you’ll find the top rehab centers close to or within Bloomington, Illinois, to get the best substance use disorder treatment for yourself or a loved one.
Find Illinois Rehabs By City:
|Cicero||Schaumburg||Arlington Heights||St Louis|
Top Substance Use Disorder Treatment Centers in Bloomington, IL
Lincoln Recovery is a high-quality substance use disorder treatment center located in the rural area of Raymond, Illinois. It’s known for its spectacular views, clean facilities, and expert care for patients, no matter what stage they are in their recovery journey. Whether you’re just starting, have experienced a relapse, or looking for help for a loved one, Lincoln Recovery is your partner in substance use disorder care.
Here are reasons why patients choose Lincoln Recovery:
- Variety of treatment options: This rehab center offers a wide range of addiction treatment, from inpatient, outpatient, and 12-Step to Non-12 Step, ensuring that each person receives individualized care.
- 24/7 medical assistance: During the crucial stages of detox, Lincoln Recovery takes an extra step to keep patients safe through 24/7 medical assistance.
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to compromise doing work, talking to loved ones, or accomplishing tasks, even in recovery. The center allows the use of laptops and gadgets and gives access to WiFi as needed.
To know more about Lincoln Recovery, you may contact their contact details below:
19067 W Frontage Rd, Raymond, IL 62560
Other Rehab Centers Available Outside of Bloomington, IL
If you’re residing in Bloomington, IL, you’ll find it challenging to recover long-term if you’re experiencing triggers, relationship issues, and other distractions around the area.
Are you in search of a luxury rehab center close to Las Flores? You’ll find a great facility in San Clemente, CA, called Chapters Capistrano. This center is known for its optimal patient-to-staff ratio, well-maintained facilities, and spectacular views of the Orange County coast.
Some of the other great features of Chapters Capistrano include:
- 24/7 medical assistance: The center prioritizes the safety of every patient. There is a designated medical staff so that patients will be healthy and their vitals are on-point as they stay in the rehab.
- Diverse treatment methods: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step rehab options, you can have a customized treatment plan that best fits your unique background and needs.
To know more about Chapters Capistrano, you may contact the following details:
Another great rehab you can find in Orange County is Monarch Shores. This is a full-fledged center complete with detox, a treatment plan, and aftercare. It’s located in San Juan Capistrano, California, with a great view of the ocean. Monarch Shores is a highly-rated rehab with the following notable features:
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep your phone, laptop, and other gadgets away. You can keep them while continuing to work or keeping in touch with loved ones during your stay in rehab.
- Empathetic staff: There’s no greater feeling than being listened to and people considering your needs. Monarch Shores are known for their kind and understanding staff.
To know more about Monarch Shores, please reach out to them with the following contact information:
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best treatment centers near Boulder, CO. Located at a quiet, serene spot in Colorado Springs. This addiction treatment center has beautiful facilities and specialists who provide personalized care.
As a full-fledged center, Mountain Springs Recovery cares for every aspect of substance use disorder, starting with detox treatment and aftercare. Patients choose this center because of its great features, including:
- Technology access: You don’t have to give up your cell phone, laptop, and other gadgets. There’s access to WiFi for you to complete tasks or stay in touch with loved ones.
- Treatment options: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step, there are many treatment options, depending on your unique background and preferences.
- 24/7 care: Most people need round-the-clock care to manage withdrawal symptoms during the first few weeks of detox. Mountain Springs has 24/7 medical care, keeping patients safe and comfortable.
- Top facilities: Clean rooms, beautiful views, and access to recreational facilities make the treatment center an excellent choice for people seeking the best value for their resources.
For more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please contact the contact details below.
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery – Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
We hope that the list of resources above can help you out. We wish you all the best in your journey toward sobriety.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.