Mountain Springs Recovery - Monument, Colorado
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
2022 Rehab Centers in Boulder, Colorado
Upscale Colorado facility with medication assisted treatment and Non-12-Step program options
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Monument, CO
- Out of state options in CA, TX and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
2022 Rehab Centers in Boulder, Colorado
Boulder, Colorado, is a picturesque city by the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Home to more than 105,000 residents, Boulder is recognized for the natural backdrop of Flatirons’ rocky formations and a charming downtown. Many people also find Boulder a place for healing — the scenery, cool environment, and options for finding rehab are plentiful in the city.
As you search for options in Boulder, CO, refer to this list of the best substance abuse centers within and around the city.
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best treatment centers near Boulder, CO. Located at a quiet, serene spot in Colorado Springs, this addiction treatment center has beautiful facilities and specialists who provide personalized care.
As a full-fledged center, Mountain Springs Recovery cares for every aspect of substance abuse, starting with detox treatment and aftercare. Patients choose this center because of its great features, including
- Technology access: You don’t have to give up your cell phone, laptop, and other gadgets. There’s access to WiFi for you to complete tasks or stay in touch with loved ones.
- Treatment options: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step, there are many treatment options, depending on your unique background and preferences.
- 24/7 care: Most people need round-the-clock care to manage withdrawal symptoms during the first few weeks of detox. Mountain Springs has 24/7 medical care, keeping patients safe and comfortable.
- Top facilities: Clean rooms, beautiful views, and access to recreational facilities make the treatment center an excellent choice for people seeking the best value for their resources.
For more about Mountain Springs Recovery, feel free to contact the contact details below.
- Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
- Phone: 844-634-1307
Landmark Recovery is a multi-branch treatment center with facilities in Aurora, Denver, and others. This treatment center has options for those who need inpatient or outpatient treatment, as well as partial hospitalization. They also have Medically-Assisted Treatment (MAT) for those who require Suboxone for recovery and a coaching program as a part of their aftercare plan.
- Address: 2000 S Blackhawk St, Aurora, CO 80014
- Website: landmarkrecovery.com
Peaks Recovery Centers
Peaks Recovery Centers is a substance abuse facility located in Colorado Springs. The center focuses on many demographics, such as Men’s, Women’s, and substance-specific treatments, as they believe targeting these distinct conditions will help in the effectiveness of therapy. They’re also known for having levels of care, including medical detox, inpatient rehab, a continuance program, and an outpatient program.
- Address: 1150 Kelly Johnson Blvd Suite 204, Colorado Springs, CO 80920
- Website: Peaksrecovery.com
Rogers Behavioral Health
Rogers Behavioral Health is another multi-branch facility with a treatment center in Englewood, CO. The substance abuse center has residential care with adult and child/teen treatment for different mental health conditions. Although this center is not focused entirely on substance abuse, it can also be a good choice for people with co-occurring disorders, such as patients with other mental health conditions besides addiction.
- Address: 10333 E Dry Creek Rd Suite 350, Englewood, CO 80112
- Website: rogersbh.org
AllHealth Network is a mental health and substance abuse center with several locations in Colorado. As a non-profit organization, many programs focus on crisis services, psychiatry, and substance abuse recovery. AllHealth is also recognized for its compassionate counseling services, especially for people who co-occurring disorders. With connection as one of their core values, part of their initiatives during recovery is building healthy communities for their patients.
- Address: 116 Inverness Dr. E, Englewood, CO 80112
- Website: allhealthnetwork.org
Other Treatment Centers
If you’re a resident of Boulder, CO, you may also find that going to a treatment center in the area is challenging. It could be because of triggers or distractions within your community, making it difficult to recover fully. There are also different centers in Texas, Illinois, and California that will help you find solace on your journey to addiction recovery.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.