Therapist (AMFT, ACSW, APCC, LMFT, LCSW, LPCC)
Monarch Shores Recovery is dedicated to helping people overcome their struggles with substance abuse. Our centers are staffed with experts who utilize tried and true methods to help every person’s addiction story end with a sobriety that is sustainable. We at Monarch Shores Recovery understand that every person’s journey into addiction is unique.
If you believe that you have the experience and drive to assist people on their journey to sobriety, Monarch Shores Recovery may be the perfect place for you. We pride ourselves on having a complete and diverse staff that utilizes their skills to help provide a high-quality treatment experience
The Therapist is responsible for assessing and monitoring client behavior while in treatment for chemical and alcohol abuse and dependency. In collaboration with the Clinical Manger, the Therapist is responsible for documenting client behavior, group participation and counseling; caring for clients, and coordinating treatment and discharge planning. Therapists will also be providing crisis management, counseling, group therapies and education for the clients and family/significant others in therapeutic milieu setting.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Therapist will provide assessment and participates in the treatment planning with clients and their families/significant others.
2. Interview residents to obtain information concerning social history, treatment and other pertinent information.
3. Observe residents to detect indications of abnormal physical or mental behavior.
4. Review results of tests given by psychologists to evaluate residents’ needs.
5. Change method and degree of therapy when indicated by resident reactions/needs.
6. Discuss progress toward goals with residents.
7. Plan and administer therapeutic treatment, behavior modification, and stress management therapy.
8. Complete and maintain individual and group counseling notes and documentations.
9. Develop and implement appropriate discharge planning with resident, family, and placing agency.
10. Develop and maintain positive relationship with external customers, families and residents and employees.
11. Assist Clinical Director in the coordination of services for clients.
12. Assist and facilitate discharge planning and community outreach.
13. Initiate, facilitate and promote on-site activities, therapeutic support and educational groups, outings and community meetings.
14. Therapist provides education for clients and significant others.
15. Respond to emergencies and initiate action as required.
16. Record significant events involving client’s activities.
17. Respond to client complaints.
18. Attend and participate in staff meeting and trainings.
19. Other duties, as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge: The Therapist will:
1. Possess extensive knowledge of HIPAA.
2. Possess experience and education in chemical and alcohol dependency and abuse.
3. At least 1000 hours of clinical experience.
4. Possess extensive experience with crisis management.
1. Master’s Level Therapist: LMFT, AMFT, LCSW, MFTI.
2. California State Driver’s License.
3. Experience with education of chemical and alcohol dependency and abuse.
4. Current CPR and First Aid Certification.
We are following all Covid-19 protocol.
OFFER CLINICAL TRAININGS AND INCENTIVE PROGRAM