Behavioral Technician - OVERNIGHT
*shift differential for overnight between the hours of 10pm-6am
The Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) is responsible for assessing client needs and monitoring behavior while at the program. Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the Behavioral Health Technician is responsible for documenting activities of daily living, caring for clients, helping to coordinate treatment and executing daily programing. Behavioral Health Technicians also may assist counselors with crisis management, groups and education, as needed.
- Documentation of daily progress in client charts. Overnight staff to document quantity and quality of sleep in progress notes.
- Administering detoxification protocols (completion of vital signs and rounds) on all detoxification clients.
- Transportation of clients to appointments, meetings etc.
- Crisis intervention
- Monitor the needs and behaviors of clients; Interact with clients and their families/significant others as needed and documents such interactions.
- Assist and participate with on-site activities, support groups, outings and community meetings, as assigned.
- Experience, knowledge or interest in chemical dependency and abuse.
- Current CPR & First Aid Certification.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- 10 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Behavioral health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location