Business Development Representative
As the Business Development Representative, you are responsible for representing Sunshine Behavioral Health in the professional and public sectors. You will be involved in every department and be navigating all potential business/client relationships, turning them into long-term partnerships.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform research to develop leads, deploy proactive selling strategies and respond to inbound leads and manage portfolio of prospective accounts to meet individual and team revenue goals by signing up new accounts.
- Must be able to get business from professionals in a manner that is sensitive to the nature of our industry while distinguishing our program as the best provider.
- Present our company and themselves with distinction by utilizing their creativity and staying up to date with the type of presentations that are produced.
- Present company information in eloquently and efficiently to various settings including but not limited to: one to one meetings, small conferences, and large conferences.
- Create an annual marketing plan that identifies annual and quarterly goals that are achieved by clear objectives and tactics.
- Build a relationship quickly with any person that is encountered to allow for an easier communication process.
- Be comfortable and have the capability to hold individual meetings in order to establish a rapport with clinicians or other programs and maintaining them.
- Attend the appropriate conferences as the representative for Sunshine with the appropriate approval.
- Upkeep of documentation and activity tracking via Salesforce Software.
- Adhere to all necessary laws and regulations governing the facility operations.
- Some travel time required.
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge: The incumbent will:
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and work effectively with people of various backgrounds.
- Possess basic knowledge of HIPAA.
- Possess basic to proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office, DocuSign, Salesforce, etc.
- Possess experience and education in chemical and alcohol dependency and abuse.
- Ability to quickly assess posed situatiors and professionally act on behalf of our company while protecting it
- Demonstrate commitment to the philosophy of recovery and continuity of the program and consideration as well as respect of the clients.
- Abilities: To excel in this position the Business Development Representative should be able to demonstrate the following copetencies.
- Problem Solving – Can assess a problem and be able to professionally respond to any situation presented while acting on behalf of and protecting Sunshine.
- Ethics – Treat clients, staff, co-workers, visitors, contractors, and guests of Sunshine Behavioral Health with respect and dignity; work ethically and uphold the values and standards or Sunshine Behavioral Health.
- Attendance, Punctuality, Reliability-Arrive on-site, on-time, as scheduled, consistently with a professional disposition. Ensure all work responsibilities are covered in the event of an absence or scheduled vacation.
- Team Focus – Must be able to support and work cohesively and professionally with their counterparts and other departments at Sunshine Behavioral Health. Business development demands a working relationship with every department.
- Communication and Rapport – Build a relationship quickly with any person that is encountered to allow for an easier communication process.
- Organization – Must be highly organized and efficient in managing the necessary daily client/staff demands and tasks associated with them.
- Flexibility- Openness to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one’s preferred way of doing things
Qualifications and Preferences:
- Experience and education in healthcare.
- HS Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field preferred.
- 2+ years of marketing experience.
- 2+ years of successful outside sales.
- Experience with SalesForce.
- Excellent negotiation skills including tact.
- Excellent communicating skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Mountain Springs Recovery is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Experience: Sales: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Paid Training: YesManagement: Team Lead
- Monday to Friday -9AM to 5PM
- Regulations: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- License: LPC, LMFT or LCSW (Preferred)