Do you want a rewarding position helping others on the path to recovery? Mountain Springs Recovery is looking for enthusiastic, passionate drivers to transport clients. We would love for you to join our amazing team! Apply today.
The Client Driver is responsible for assessing client needs and monitoring behavior while at the program. The Client Driver’s primary duties are to drivers and to transport the client to and from destinations in a comfortable, safe and efficient manner. Meeting those goals entails additional responsibilities, tasks, knowledge and attention to detail.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provision of services to clients.
2. Monitors the needs and behaviors of clients.
3. Interacts with clients and document such interactions.
4. Continues to learn about alcohol and/or drug abuse and alcoholism and the principles of recovery.
5. Documents client activities of daily living.
6. Maintains vehicle cleanliness and upkeep of program.
7. Recognizes early signs of illness and the need for professional assistance and follow through & reports this to appropriate.
8. Assists in the availability of community services and resources.
9. Responds to emergencies and initiates action as required.
10. Discusses significant events involving client’s activities with Manager.
11. Follows HIPAA Regulations.
12. Be awake during all shifts.
13. Attends and participates in staff meetings and trainings.
14. Be safe while driving.
15. Other duties, as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERENCES
1. Experience, knowledge or interest in chemical dependency and abuse.
2. Valid Colorado Driver’s License.
3. Ability to communicate and work effectively with diversity.
4. Friendly personality.
5. Supervisory experience preferred.
Mountain Springs Recovery is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.’
- One location
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location.