The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing the clinical oversight of Mountain Springs Recovery’ Detoxification, Residential, and Therapeutic Programs. The Clinical Supervisor supervises the clinical staff which is made up of Therapists, Counselors and Group Facilitators. This includes ensuring timely implementation, reporting, and documentation of a variety of functions including safety, quality improvement, and compliance standards. The Clinical Supervisor also performs direct services to clients including individual therapy, case management, providing group therapies, development/implementation of treatment/discharge plans, and aftercare planning. The Clinical Supervisor’s position is responsible for supervising/signing off on all behavioral health services administered by the clinical team under their license. The Clinical Supervisor will lead weekly clinical training meetings and adjust the program schedule as needed with the Clinical Director and required by Colorado Department of Health Care Services. In the event of a prolonged absence the Clinical Supervisor will designate a member of the clinical team with the required skills and experience to work with the Clinical Director to provide all necessary coverage of program functions during the absence
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses the clinical auditing tool to ensue all services are being delivered and corrected daily.
- Conducts regular case conferences with clinicians and interns for supervision and/or consultation.
- Reviews client chart for completion of all paperwork with appropriate signatures. Ensure any documentation or forms are all complete.
- Reviews psychiatric note records and consults on all cases for discussion and correction within the therapeutic process.
- Supervises staff in assessing social, emotional and economic causes of problem behavior and mental or emotional disorders and in developing and modifying treatment and develops alternative plans of cases.
- Responsible for assignment and reassignment of employee caseload.
- Coordinates the assignment of cases, conducts staff meetings and provides training
- Personally, handles some of the more complex cases; performs a variety of direct clinical, diagnostic and treatment.
- Ensures compliance related to federal, state and local regulations, as well as departmental policies and procedures.
- Provides consultation to intern staff regarding Behavioral Health Care services, programs, and guidelines.
- Assists the Director of Operations with program planning, implementation and evaluation of activities.
- Respond to emergencies and initiates action as required.
- Demonstrates knowledge of ASAM criteria for all levels of care.
- Engages in appropriate written and verbal communication with families, insurance companies, and other professionals
- Provide support to clinical staff with regards to the completeness of content in the medical records.
- Perform quality assurance audits on all medical records.
Qualifications and Preferences:
and verified to establish employment eligibility.
- Valid Colorado License LMFT, LCSW, License Psychol Required
- Clinical Supervisor Credentials Required
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 Years of experience in managing/building clinical teams and programming.
- 1-3 Year of experience utilizing Microsoft Excel at an advanced level.
- Experience working with medical records is a plus.
- Utilization Review experience is a plus.
- Mountain Springs is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.Job Type: Full-time