POSITION SUMMARY: Groundskeeper is responsible for ensuring work activities are completed with quality, efficiency and an attention to detail. Groundskeeper ensures the property is well-functioning, clean, orderly, and attractive at all times. Completes duties assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor and maintains all facility documentation logs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERENCES:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Customer-oriented and friendly.
3. Working quickly without compromising quality
4. Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
5. Basic understanding of Fire Codes and Building Codes
6. Have dependable transportation
8. Valid Driver’s License.
9. Current CPR & First Aid Certification.
Mountain Springs Recovery is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Landscaping/Groundskeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application Deadline: 11/22/2021