The Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring and supervising the overall cleanliness of Mountain Springs Recovery’s facilities. Cleaning client rooms and common areas at Mountain Springs Recovery.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable environment for Mountain Springs employees and client’s.
- Assist with laundry as scheduled or requested.
- Operate and maintain all cleaning equipment, mechanized cleaning equipment, and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition.
- Sweep, mop and polish floors to maintain a fresh and clean environment.
- Vacuum carpets, rugs and draperies.
- Dust and polish furniture and fittings.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Possess strong work ethic and high standards of workmanship.
- Prior experience as a cleaning professional.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain.
- Prioritization and time management skills.’
‘Work Remotely * No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location