Mountain Springs Recovery is dedicated to helping people overcome their struggles with substance abuse. Our centers are staffed with experts who utilize tried and true methods to help every person’s addiction story end with a sobriety that is sustainable. We at Mountain Springs Recovery understand that every person’s journey into addiction is unique.
If you believe that you have the experience and drive to assist people on their journey to sobriety, Mountain Springs Recovery may be the perfect place for you. We pride ourselves on having a complete and diverse staff that utilizes their skills to help provide a high-quality treatment experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A HOUSEKEEPER
- The Housekeeper sorts all linen and separates and treats all stains.
- The Housekeeper loads laundry into washer and adds specified amount of detergent, soap, or other cleaning agents.
- The Housekeeper lifts clean, wet articles from washer and places them into dryers for measured time cycles.
- Sorts dried articles according to type.
- Folds and places items in appropriate locations for storage.
- Handles contaminated articles per company, franchise, and OSHA standards.
- Ability to push/pull up to 50lbs.
- Collect all soiled linen from client rooms.
- Other duties as assigned.
1. A minimum of 1 year of sobriety if in recovery.
2. 1-3 years’ experience as a cleaner or housekeeper.
3. Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
4. Customer-oriented and friendly.
5. Prioritization and time management skills
6. Working quickly without compromising quality
7. Knowledge of English language
8. High school degree or equivalent
9. Have dependable transportation
10. Valid Driver’s License.
11. Ability to communicate and work effectively with diversity.
12. Current CPR & First Aid Certification.
Mountain Springs Recovery is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.