Mountain Springs Career Opportunities
Maintain a clean facility by cleaning daily, weekly or monthly as needed the following: All public and staff restrooms, all public areas (front office, conference room, front halls and steps, all hallways). Employee will complete daily duties for assigned units and oversee all housekeeping issues within the facility. Janitorial experience or training; willingness to learn and attend required training. Organizational skills. Ability to multi task. Flexible schedule. Previous housekeeping experience.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing a variety of housekeeping duties including, but not limited to, cleaning offices, vacuuming, sweeping, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms
- Maintaining cleaning equipment and performing routine maintenance to ensure proper use
- Using materials and supplies in accordance with manufacturer’s directions and following Infection Control policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 6 months related work experience
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and good driving record
Mountain Springs Recovery is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.