Mountain Springs Recovery is dedicated to helping people overcome their struggles with substance abuse. Our centers are staffed with experts who utilize tried and true methods to help every person’s addiction story end with a sobriety that is sustainable. We at Mountain Springs Recovery understand that every person’s journey into addiction is unique.
Mountain Springs Recovery may be the perfect place for you. We pride ourselves on having a complete and diverse staff that utilizes their skills to help provide a high-quality treatment experience.
- Laundry Attendant sorts all linen and separates and treats all stains.
- Laundry Attendant loads laundry into washer and adds specified amount of detergent, soap, or other cleaning agents.
- Laundry Attendant lifts clean, wet articles from washer and places them into dryers for measured time cycles.
- Sorts dried articles according to type.
- Folds and places items in appropriate locations for storage.
- Handles contaminated articles per company, franchise, and OSHA standards.
- Maintains the inventory of cleaning supplies and linen; informs the General Manager of any inventory needs.
- Maintains all laundry equipment and informs appropriate personnel of maintenance needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour