Licensed Group Facilitator
- This position will be located in Monument Colorado.
The Group Facilitator is responsible for assessing and monitoring client behavior within Detoxification, Residential, and Therapeutic Programs. The Group Facilitator works in collaboration with the clinical team. The Group Facilitator is responsible for documenting client behavior, and group participation. The Group Facilitator will also be providing crisis management and education for the clients and family/significant others in a therapeutic setting.
- Interview clients to obtain information concerning social history, treatment and other pertinent information.
- Observe clients to detect indications of abnormal physical or mental behavior.
- Change method and degree of therapy when indicated by client reactions/needs.
- Observe clients to detect indications of abnormal physical or mental behavior
- Complete notes for every group and interaction and document in the EMR.
- Provide education for clients and significant others.
- Record significant events involving client’s activities in the daily record.
CAC-II, CAC-III, LAC, Can be SMART Certified, CAT, CAS , CAC-I
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $62,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location