Licensed Practical Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse does the initial Detox treatment plan and discharge planning instructions.
- Adheres to facility policy and procedures, State and Federal law.
- The Licensed Practical Nurse consults with the physician regarding patient health care plans and treatment.
- Diagnostic test ordering.
- Complies and maintains medical records policies regarding.
- Observes and records behaviors.
- The Licensed Practical Nurse will adhere with the protocols, norms, rules, and regulations.
- Providing necessary guidance.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior knowledge of psychiatric treatment a plus.
- Possess strong clinically ethical standards.
- Knowledge of dual diagnosis treatment practices a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
- Basic understanding of report generation, and data interpretation.
- Identify and resolve problems in efficient and effective ways.
- Stay calm under pressure is essential.
- Must be highly organized and efficient.
- 3-5 Years of nursing experience, preferably in the chemically dependent population.
- Valid license in the state of Colorado.
- Utilization Review experience is a plus.
- Ability to explain treatments and conditions to clients of all ages.
Mountain Springs Recovery is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.