Licensed Primary Therapist - Substance Use Disorder
The Primary Therapist primary goals are to build a positive relationship with clients and assist them in developing their abilities for self-management. The Primary Therapist is responsible for documenting client behavior, group participation and counseling, caring for clients, coordinating treatment and discharge planning.
- Provide assessment and participates in the treatment planning with clients and their families/significant others.
- Interview residents to obtain information concerning social history, treatment and other pertinent information.
- Plan and administer therapeutic treatment, behavior modification, and stress management therapy.
- Assist Clinical Director in the coordination of services for clients.
Requirements License and/or Certifications:
- Licensed by the State of Colorado in counseling.
- LPC, LPCC, LMFT, LCSW, LMHC **Prefer any of these to have CAC-II or above also. Can be APC), AMFT, LMSW
- Experience in a substance use disorder and Mental Health treatment setting
- Previous experience in dual diagnosis with individuals and families preferred.’
‘Work Remotely * No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $62,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- LMFT, LCSW, LMHC, or AMFT (Preferred)
Work Location: One location.