Registered Nurse (PRN)
The PRN is responsible for providing the quality medical care within Mountain Springs Recovery’ Detoxification and Residential Programs. The PRN ensures timely implementation of orders given, reporting of client needs, and documentation. The PRN also performs direct services to clients including medication administration, education of prescribed medications, processing of labs, and executes initial detox treatment.
- Initial Detox treatment plan generation and discharge planning instructions.
- Consults with the physician regarding patient health care plans and treatment.
- Maintains and reviews patients records, charts and other pertinent information.
- Observing and recording patients’ behavior.
- Changing patient’s medication as indicated by their conditions, responses and provider.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior knowledge of psychiatric treatment a plus.
- Possess strong clinically ethical standards.
- Knowledge of dual diagnosis treatment practices a plus.
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
- Stay calm under pressure is essential.
- 3-5 Years of nursing experience, preferably in the chemically dependent population.
- Ability to explain treatments and conditions to clients.’
Job Types: Part-time, PRN
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Differential pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: One location.
Job Application - Mountain Spring Recovery