The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing the quality medical care within Mountain Springs Recovery’ Detoxification and Residential Programs. The Registered Nurse also performs direct services to clients including medication administration.
- Consults with the physician regarding patient health care plans and treatment.
- Initial Detox treatment plan generation and discharge planning instructions.
- Observing and recording behaviors.
- Educates patients about health and illness’ and promotes health maintenance.
- Observing and recording patients’ behavior.
- Changing patient’s medication as indicated by their conditions, responses and provider.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior knowledge of psychiatric treatment a plus.
- Possess strong clinically ethical standards.
- Knowledge of dual diagnosis treatment practices a plus.
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
- Stay calm under pressure is essential.
- 3-5 Years of nursing experience, preferably in the chemically dependent population.
- Ability to explain treatments and conditions to clients.’
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $38.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Required)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
Work Location: One location.