Willow Springs Careers
Client Driver - Weekends
Do you want a rewarding position helping others on the path to recovery? Willow Springs Recovery is looking for enthusiastic, passionate driver’s to transport clients. We would love for you to join our amazing team! Apply today.
The Driver is responsible for assessing client needs and monitoring behavior while at the program. The Driver’s primary duty is to transport the client to and from destinations in a comfortable, safe and efficient manner. Meeting those goals entails additional responsibilities, tasks, knowledge and attention to detail.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assists Transportation Supervisor in the provision of services to clients.
2. Monitors the needs and behaviors of clients.
3. Interacts with clients and document such interactions.
4. Continues to learn about alcohol and/or drug abuse and alcoholism and the principles of recovery.
5. Documents client activities of daily living.
6. Maintains vehicle cleanliness and upkeep of program.
7. Recognizes early signs of illness and the need for professional assistance and follow through & reports this to appropriate.
8. Assists in the availability of community services and resources.
9. Responds to emergencies and initiates action as required.
10. Discusses significant events involving client’s activities with Transportation Manager.
11. Follows HIPAA Regulations.
12. Be awake during all shifts.
13. Attends and participates in staff meetings and trainings.
14. Be safe while driving.
15. Other duties, as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERENCES:
1. Experience, knowledge or interest in chemical dependency and abuse.
2. Valid Texas Driver’s License.
3. Ability to communicate and work effectively with diversity.
4. Friendly personality.
Willow Springs Recovery is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.’
- One location
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Will you be able to reliably commute or relocate to Bastrop, TX 78602 for this job?
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location.