House Manager MALE
Live-in House Manager MALE (Located in Bastrop, TX)
Willow Springs Recovery is dedicated to helping people overcome their struggles with substance abuse. Our centers are staffed with experts who utilize tried and true methods to help every person’s addiction story end with a sobriety that is sustainable. We at Willow Springs Recovery understand that every person’s journey into addiction is unique.
If you believe that you have the experience and drive to assist people on their journey to sobriety, Willow Springs Recovery may be the perfect place for you. We pride ourselves on having a complete and diverse staff that utilizes their skills to help provide a high-quality treatment experience.
The Live In House Manager is responsible for maintaining a safe living atmosphere in a sober house environment. Under the supervision of the Operations Director.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The House Manager monitors the needs and behaviors of clients
- The House Manager provides excellent customer service to clients
- Continuing education in abuse and addiction and principles of recovery
- Adhere to state and federal regulations and laws
- Recognizes signs of illness, the need for assistance
- House Manager recognizes individuals under the influence
- Responds to emergencies and initiates action accordingly
- Discusses significant events involving client with Clinical Team
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and staff training
- Compliant with curfew and morning wake-up call
- Be available to deal with any relapse situations
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Have a strong knowledge or interest in dependency and abuse
- Possess strong ability to communicate and work effectively
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA guidelines
- Attendance, Punctuality, Reliability
- Leadership and Flexibility
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERENCES:
- At least one year of sobriety if in recovery
- Experience, knowledge or interest in dependency and the 12 steps
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must pass pre-employment screenings
Willow Springs is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.