Willow Springs Careers
MAINT WORKER - GENERAL
Full Job Description
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responds to work orders as assigned by the Plant Operations Manager or Director.
- Uses approved carpentry, electrical, plumbing and HVAC procedures to address facility issues.
- Applies proficiency of trade knowledge to a variety of facility issues.
- Demonstrates a wide knowledge of plant operations to address facility issues as appropriate; uses vender resources as directed.
- Participates in remodeling projects, which may include painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical and HVAC.
- Completes work orders for equipment and building maintenance issues; verifies systems are working prior to closing work order.
- Looks for areas in need of correction or repair; completes and documents correction or repair with a work order.
- Maintains a clean work environment at all times.
- Returns tools to holding area; is accountable for tools used.
Located in the heart of the Sierras, Reno, Nevada provides a destination location where employees can live, work and play. The location itself is a benefit; not to mention Nevada has no state income tax.
Working at Willow Springs Center means building a career that is dynamic and satisfying; having the opportunity to work and learn from some of Nevada’s leading mental health professionals; and being a part of something meaningful that changes the world, one child at a time. Work at Willow Springs Center is a life path.
At Willow Springs Center, we seek high performing, compassionate professionals dedicate to impacting the lives of youth ages 5 to 17 years of age. If you desire to make a difference through the work that you do, Willow Springs Center is the place for you.
Qualifications:Education: High school graduation or equivalent.
Experience: 1-2 years of related experience. Experience working in a health care environment a plus.
Any combination of education and experience equivalent to these requirements may be considered.
License: Must maintain a current driver’s license at all times.