Lincoln Recovery - Raymond, Illinois
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
2023 Best Rehab Centers in Chicago, Illinois
Lincoln Recovery - Upscale inpatient rehab facility with private rooms and 24/7 admissions team
- Private rooms
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non-12-Step options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Thorough aftercare planning
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
If you’re looking for the best addiction rehab options in Chicago, Illinois, it can be hard to know where to start looking. How do you find the facility that meets all your needs and offers an effective program? More to the point, how does one choose which factors are essential and which ones can take a back seat?
Find Illinois Rehabs By City:
Other states: Rehabs in Texas, Rehabs in California, Rehabs in Colorado
Best Rehabs in Chicago, Illinois
While there are many addiction rehabs in Chicago, IL, many likely won’t be what you’re looking for. For example, if you want a treatment program that offers on-site detox and allows you to go straight to a residential program from there, you may be disappointed in some of what you find. Others might not offer a residential treatment program at all, which can leave many struggling to maintain a drug and alcohol-free life.
We’ve put together some of the best addiction treatment options available in your area to help you get started:
Lincoln Recovery – At Lincoln Recovery, the goal is to help clients just stop drinking or using. It’s to give them the tools they need to build new, healthy habits and enjoy a successful, long-term recovery. They want every client to actively participate in their recovery, which is why you’re included in your treatment program decision-making from the beginning.
Clients get to enjoy many different treatments and individual and group counseling. They also are encouraged to become part of the community of others overcoming their addictions. This happens through group therapy and activities and continues even after treatment is completed through the alumni group.
What you’ll find when attending Lincoln Recovery:
- Keep your phone and devices from day one – No blackout period
- Quiet setting in rural Illinois
- Delicious food – prepared by chefs
- Fitness center, meditation room, and indoor pool
- The opportunity for activities and outings
- Private rooms
- On-site detox
- PHP, residential, and intensive outpatient programs are available
For those seeking an interactive, immersive addiction treatment experience, then Lincoln Recovery might be just what you’ve been looking for.
- Address:19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Other Addiction Rehab Options
Sometimes, we don’t find exactly the addiction treatment program we need in our area. The good news is there are treatment programs throughout the country, and traveling to another state might offer the program that changes our life.
Are you in search of a luxury rehab center close to Las Flores? You’ll find a great facility in San Clemente, CA, called Chapters Capistrano. This center is known for its optimal patient-to-staff ratio, well-maintained facilities, and spectacular views of the Orange County coast.
Some of the other great features of Chapters Capistrano include:
- 24/7 medical assistance: The center prioritizes the safety of every patient. There is a designated medical staff so that patients will be healthy and their vitals are on-point as they stay in the rehab.
- Diverse treatment methods: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step rehab options, you can have a customized treatment plan that best fits your unique background and needs.
To know more about Chapters Capistrano, you may contact the following details:
- 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
- (877) 915-4139
Another great rehab you can find in Orange County is Monarch Shores. This is a full-fledged center complete with detox, a treatment plan, and aftercare. It’s located in San Juan Capistrano, California, with a great view of the ocean. Monarch Shores is a highly-rated rehab with the following notable features:
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep your phone, laptop, and other gadgets away. You can keep them while continuing to work or keeping in touch with loved ones during your stay in rehab.
- Empathetic staff: There’s no greater feeling than being listened to and people considering your needs. Monarch Shores are known for their kind and understanding staff.
To know more about Monarch Shores, please reach out to them with the following contact information:
- 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- (844) 893-3479
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best treatment centers near Boulder, CO. Located at a quiet, serene spot in Colorado Springs. This addiction treatment center has beautiful facilities and specialists who provide personalized care.
As a full-fledged center, Mountain Springs Recovery cares for every aspect of substance abuse, starting with detox treatment and aftercare. Patients choose this center because of its great features, including:
- Technology access: You don’t have to give up your cell phone, laptop, and other gadgets. There’s access to WiFi for you to complete tasks or stay in touch with loved ones.
- Treatment options: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step, there are many treatment options, depending on your unique background and preferences.
- 24/7 care: Most people need round-the-clock care to manage withdrawal symptoms during the first few weeks of detox. Mountain Springs has 24/7 medical care, keeping patients safe and comfortable.
- Top facilities: Clean rooms, beautiful views, and access to recreational facilities make the treatment center an excellent choice for people seeking the best value for their resources.
For more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please contact the contact details below.
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery – Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
It really doesn’t matter where or how you choose to get the addiction treatment you need as long as you get it. Isn’t it time to start living a healthy life free of addiction?
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.