Mountain Springs Recovery - Monument, Colorado
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
2023 Best Rehab Centers in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Upscale Colorado facility with medication assisted treatment and Non-12-Step program options
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Monument, CO
- Out of state options in CA, TX and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Best Addiction Treatment Rehabs in Colorado Springs, CO
Colorado Springs is located close to the eastern part of the Rocky Mountains. With an elevation of over 6,000 ft., many visitors flock to Colorado Springs to enjoy the breathtaking views of the mountains yet still, have access to big-city amenities. Landmarks such as the Garden of the Gods, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, and The Broadmoor Seven Falls are some of the spectacular places to visit in the area.
If you’re considering substance abuse treatment in Colorado Springs and are looking for the best centers, you’ve arrived at the right place. See below the top centers recommended for Colorado Springs residents and visitors.
Find Colorado Rehabs By City:
|Colorado Springs||Aurora||Fort Collins||Lakewood|
|Grand Junction||Commerce City||Denver|
Other states: Rehabs in Texas, Rehabs in California, Rehabs in Illinois
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is a high-quality addiction treatment center in Colorado Springs, CO. As a full-service rehab, they offer intake, detox, personalized treatment, and robust aftercare services that ensure long-term recovery for patients. Some of the best features of Mountain Springs Recovery include
- 24/7 medical care: You don’t have to worry about your safety during detox or when you’re experiencing withdrawals. At Mountain Springs, you’ll be cared for by medical professionals during these critical moments.
- Technology-friendly: Another great thing about Mountain Springs is how they allow patients to keep their laptops and gadgets and provide access to Wi-Fi. You can continue work or stay in touch with loved ones for support during recovery.
- Personalized treatment: Whether you prefer a spiritual approach like 12-Step or would want a more secular method such as Non-12 Step, your team will personalize your addiction treatment according to your unique needs.
Ready to learn more about Mountain Springs Recovery? You may reach out to an intake specialist through the contact details below.
- Phone: 844-634-1307
- Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Other Treatment Facilities Outside Colorado Springs, CO
Sometimes, addiction treatment is challenging if you are a resident of Colorado Springs. This is because, for some people, certain triggers exist within the area, or you have some major distractions that prevent you from achieving recovery.
At Lincoln Recovery, the goal is to help clients just stop drinking or using. It’s to give them the tools they need to build new, healthy habits and enjoy a successful, long-term recovery. They want every client to actively participate in their recovery, which is why you’re included in your treatment program decision-making from the beginning.
Clients get to enjoy many different treatments and individual and group counseling. They also are encouraged to become part of the community of others overcoming their addictions. This happens through group therapy and activities and continues even after treatment is completed through the alumni group.
What you’ll find when attending Lincoln Recovery:
- Keep your phone and devices from day one – No blackout period
- Quiet setting in rural Illinois
- Delicious food – prepared by chefs
- Fitness center, meditation room, and indoor pool
- The opportunity for activities and outings
- Private rooms
- On-site detox
- PHP, residential, and intensive outpatient programs are available
For those seeking an interactive, immersive addiction treatment experience, then Lincoln Recovery might be just what you’ve been looking for.
- Address:19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
- 1128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Are you in search of a luxury rehab center close to Las Flores? You’ll find a great facility in San Clemente, CA, called Chapters Capistrano. This center is known for its optimal patient-to-staff ratio, well-maintained facilities, and spectacular views of the Orange County coast.
Some of the other great features of Chapters Capistrano include:
- 24/7 medical assistance: The center prioritizes the safety of every patient. There is a designated medical staff so that patients will be healthy and their vitals are on-point as they stay in the rehab.
- Diverse treatment methods: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step rehab options, you can have a customized treatment plan that best fits your unique background and needs.
To know more about Chapters Capistrano, you may contact the following details:
- 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
- (877) 915-4139
Another great rehab you can find in Orange County is Monarch Shores. This is a full-fledged center complete with detox, a treatment plan, and aftercare. It’s located in San Juan Capistrano, California, with a great view of the ocean. Monarch Shores is a highly-rated rehab with the following notable features:
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep your phone, laptop, and other gadgets away. You can keep them while continuing to work or keeping in touch with loved ones during your stay in rehab.
- Empathetic staff: There’s no greater feeling than being listened to and people considering your needs. Monarch Shores are known for their kind and understanding staff.
To know more about Monarch Shores, please reach out to them with the following contact information:
- 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- (844) 893-3479
We hope that resources help you take the first step toward addiction recovery.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.