Mountain Springs Recovery - Monument, Colorado
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
Rehab in Boulder, Colorado
Upscale Colorado facility with medication assisted treatment and Non-12-Step program options
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Monument, CO
- Out of state options in CA, TX and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Boulder is best known for the University of Colorado Boulder. Boulder is only 30 minutes away from Denver and is a town blessed with great food and diverse art. To date, Boulder has more than 30 art galleries and has sponsored numerous festivals like the Colorado Music Festival and the Colorado Shakespeare Festival. With over 100,000 people and its relaxed atmosphere, Boulder is always ready for people who visit and move to the area.
Sadly, despite its outstanding and seemingly safe exterior, Boulder is no stranger to alcohol and drug abuse issues. This is the reason why there is an increase in Boulder rehab centers and treatment centers in Boulder. Drug rehab centers in Arvada and Aurora drug rehab centers are also working hard to treat an influx of patients.
Aside from these, there are also reports of CU Boulder (University of Colorado Boulder) students struggling with alcohol abuse. Even so, the fact is that there are still people in Boulder struggling with substance abuse and addiction, whether it’s addiction to alcohol, heroin, or prescription meds. These people need help now. They need to get treatment from Boulder drug rehab centers or seek out rehab centers in Colorado Springs or any of Loveland’s rehab centers.
Commonly Abused Drugs in Boulder
Statistics from the National Institute on Drug Abuse would show that in 2016, the rate of opioid-related deaths in Colorado that also affected the rate in Boulder is at 9.5 deaths in every 100,000 persons, with a total of 536 overdose deaths related to opioids.
The national rate is at 13.3 deaths in every 100,000 people. In the same report, it was further stated that from 2012 until 2016, deaths related to heroin overdose also increased by 143. It was 91 in 2012 and it skyrocketed to 234 deaths in 2016. In the case of synthetic opioids, the increase was 20 deaths, from 52 in 2012 to 72 deaths in 2016.
In a different report shared by the Denver Post, the following data was revealed:
- Drug-related deaths in 2017, if totaled, are greater than the number of deaths from car crashes.
- In 2017, there were 959 deaths due to drug poisoning and this number also includes those who unintentionally and intentionally overdosed on drugs.
- In the year 2016, there were 912 deaths due to drug poisoning, a rate which is quite far from the 400 deaths from drug poisoning in 2000.
Substance Abuse Cases Among College Students in Boulder, CO
In Boulder, the following drug and alcohol statistics are revealed in the report shared by The Daily Camera, referenced from the 2015 Security and Fire Safety Report of the University of Colorado Boulder:
Among college students alone, there were 274 arrests conducted for violation of the alcohol law, 144 arrests for violation of the drug law, 1,501 corrective recommendations for alcohol violations, and 762 corrective recommendations for drug violations.
In Boulder, the University of Colorado Boulder has a dedicated website that offers educational content that will help students be persuaded not to use drugs or to drink. Aside from this, they also have an alcohol and drug evaluation conducted through Psychiatric Services and Counseling and are geared toward helping students avoid certain pitfalls related to drugs and alcohol. They call this campaign CAPS.
CAPS offer the following services and support:
- 24-Hour Substance Abuse Crisis Line
- Alcohol and Other Drug Pre and Early Matriculation Education
- CU Collegiate Recovery Center
- Student Support and Case Management (SSCM)
- Talking With Your Student About Drugs & Alcohol
Our closest facility is in Colorado
Address: 1865 Woodmor Monument, CO 80132
Our closest facility is in Colorado
Different Kinds of Treatments Available in Boulder
There are various treatment programs for substance abuse offered in rehab in Boulder, Colorado – inpatient rehab facilities Boulder, partial hospitalization, and outpatient treatment programs in Boulder rehab. All of these treatment options start with intake and assessment, followed by detox in Boulder from rehab centers in Boulder or even drug rehab in Pueblo.
Aside from these treatment programs, more specific treatments include the following:
- Medical Detox : Though detox in Boulder is not a required pre-requisite to any type of treatment program, it is still endorsed by most Boulder drug rehab centers because it helps the patient to get ready for treatment by removing chemicals and toxin build-up in the patient’s body as a result of long-term drug abuse.
- 12 Step Program by Boulder rehab facilities: In this program, patients are treated by using the principles and tenets popularized by Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Non-12 step rehab in Boulder: T Here, patients are taught the value of self-motivation, responsibility, acceptance, and willpower to redeem themselves from their addiction.
- Dual diagnosis rehab : Here, patients who are struggling from both addiction and an accompanying mental health condition are being treated. This program offered by Boulder treatment center aims to determine the underlying cause of the patient’s addiction patterns.
- Luxury Rehab –Here, patients are allowed to carry with them their gadgets and electronic devices while on rehab so that they can still communicate with their loved ones even if they’re in a rehab center Boulder. Also, patients can choose to go on a cruise, travel to a different town or country for treatment.
- Faith Programs: This treatment program offered in Boulder rehab is best for patients who believe that their addiction has separated them from their faith. Through this program, they can help them regain their spiritual awakening to help them cope up with their addiction.
- SMART Recovery Meetings : When a patient joins a SMART Recovery program in a rehab, he will get an opportunity to join therapy sessions with other people who are also struggling with substance addiction. It motivates patients to continue treatment and helps them cope with urges.
Aside from these major treatment programs, the following are available aftercare services and substance abuse treatment Boulder in rehab Boulder:
- AA Boulder
- AA meetings Boulder
- SMART Recovery Meetings in Boulder
- NA Boulder (Narcotics Anonymous Boulder)
For those seeking for aftercare recovery programs after admission to rehabilitation facilities in Boulder, they can check out and attend Boulder AA meetings to help them cope up with the life after rehab. You can check the Boulder AA meeting schedule to see which fits your availability.
How to Pay for Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in Colorado
For any person suffering from substance abuse, treatment shouldn’t be a matter of want or financial capacity. Their situation, regardless of their financial capacity, is one that calls for urgent attention. The good news is there are various ways to pay for treatment in a Colorado drug rehab.
For those who have insurance, it’s even easier. What you need to do first is contact your insurer and have your insurance coverage verified to see if they will pay for your treatment and what kinds of treatments will be covered. If you have difficulty doing this, you can ask for the assistance of your chosen drug rehab. Drug rehab centers in Colorado can call your insurer and process the verification on your behalf.
If you don’t have private insurance, you can avail of public insurance to pay for your treatment in the rehab centers . Though this may have a few restrictions and offers less coverage compared to private insurance, it can still help you get the treatment you need from rehab facilities
Aside from these options, you can also pay by cash or by financing in drug rehab in Colorado. Speak to an Addiction Specialist today to explore your payment options. If you think that traveling to Colorado then give us a call and find out more about Mountain Springs Recovery, our addiction treatment facilities in Colorado.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886