Mountain Springs Recovery - Monument, Colorado
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
2023 Best Rehab Centers in Commerce City, Colorado
Upscale Colorado facility with medication assisted treatment and Non-12-Step program options
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Monument, CO
- Out of state options in CA, TX and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
2022 Best Rehab Centers in Commerce City, Colorado
Commerce City is part of Adams County in Colorado, with over 64,000 residents. This home-rule municipality has experienced tremendous growth, being a suburban area of Denver. Many flock to this city because of its proximity to what Denver offers, such as Mount Evans, fine art galleries and museums, nature parks, and the vibrant downtown.
Find Colorado Rehabs By City:
|Colorado Springs||Aurora||Fort Collins||Lakewood|
|Grand Junction||Commerce City||Denver|
If you’re considering Commerce City as a place for your substance abuse treatment, look at these top rehab centers.
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs is a top-tier rehab center located in Colorado Springs close to Commerce City, CO. It’s an ideal rehab center for those who want complete treatment for drug and alcohol addictions, including a detox program, customized treatment plan, and aftercare recommendations.
Here are some of the reasons why people choose Mountain Springs Recovery as the best addiction treatment center in Commerce City:
- Technology-friendly: Some people want to stay in touch with family and friends or finish responsibilities at work during rehab. Mountain Springs allows the use of gadgets and provides access to WiFi.
- 24/7 medical supervision: Medical supervision is crucial, especially during the sensitive time of detox. This center offers round-the-clock care to keep patients safe from withdrawal effects.
- Variety of treatments: Other individuals prefer a spiritual approach, and others want to break thought patterns that lead to addiction. Patients can choose from 12-Step, Non-12 Step support groups, counseling, and other treatment options.
If you want to know more about Mountain Springs Recovery, you may contact them with their contact details below.
- Phone: 844-634-1307
- Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Colorado Recovery Services
Colorado Recovery Services offers an innovative approach to treatment. The center offers therapies, including Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and Marriage and Family Counseling. The center believes that there are many causes of substance abuse disorders. Thus, having many aspects of treatment (individual, relational, biological) is necessary for people to achieve lasting recovery.
- Address: 1510 W. Canal Ct. #2500, Littleton, CO 80120
- Website: Coloradorecoveryservices.org
Denver Springs is a mental health center that focuses on various conditions, including anxiety, depression, substance abuse, psychosis, PTSD, and more. The center has several locations, including Englewood, Denver Springs, and Parker. For drug and alcohol addiction, Denver Springs offers detox, inpatient, outpatient, and teletherapy.
- Address: 8835 American Way, Englewood, CO 80112
- Website: denversprings.com
Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery
As the name suggests, Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery (CMAR) is a treatment center offering MAT (Medication-Assisted Treatment) such as suboxone and others. Recently, they have expanded to offering other substance abuse services such as Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Neurofeedback Therapy Program, and more. The staff will work with you to find a recovery treatment plan that will fit your schedule.
- Address: 8800 Fox Dr. STE 110, Thornton, CO 80260
- Website: Colorado-recovery.com
Red Rock Recovery Center
Red Rock Recovery Center’s tagline is: Community, Connection, and Purpose. These things reflect the treatment they offer, such as Group Therapy, Life Skills, Family Therapy, and CBT. The goal of Red Rock Recovery Center is for people to find purpose and meaning in their lives by establishing connections with others. Through an integrative approach to treatment, people recover from addictions and break from isolation and unhealthy thought patterns.
- Address: 8800 Fox Dr. STE 110, Thornton, CO 80260
- Website: Redrockrecoverycenter.com
Other Treatment Centers Outside Commerce City, CO
If you’re a resident of Commerce City, CO, you may find it hard to seek treatment in the area. This is because you may experience triggers or have some distractions that keep you from experiencing long-term recovery. If this is the case for your situation, it’s possible to find treatment out-of-state, such as recovery centers in Texas, California, or Illinois.
We hope that resources have helped you as you take the next steps for better health and life.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.