Mountain Springs Recovery - Monument, Colorado
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
Drug Rehab in Berthoud, Colorado
Upscale Colorado facility with medication assisted treatment and Non-12-Step program options
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Monument, CO
- Out of state options in CA, TX and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Drug Rehab in Berthoud, Colorado
When finding the right drug rehab, Berthoud, Colorado, is a great place to start looking. A small town housing about 5,000 people, Berthoud has been nicknamed “The Garden Spot of Colorado” thanks to its surrounding farmland and mountainous scenery.
Addiction Statistics in Berthoud Colorado
At an all-time high in Colorado, drug use continues to rise statewide as drug-related deaths between 2015 and 2020 reached more than 26 per 100,000 residents.
This alarming trend has left many Coloradans struggling with abuse and a need to find help.
Drug Rehab in Berthoud, Colorado
Drug rehab comes in a lot of different forms, depending on your personal taste, interest, needs, and level of substance abuse. So, what does this look like? Here are some of the options you may find:
- 12 Step programs: this traditional approach to drug rehab offers a systematic approach to rehab that utilizes the experience of others to guide the patient through 12 steps of recovery.
- Non-12-step programs: for those who don’t like or have not found the traditional programs helpful, a more eclectic non-12-step program may offer the kind of help you need. This uses a more scientific and medical model to treat the core reasons for the addition in conjunction with the emotional and behavioral ones. This means looking at whether the patient has mental or physical issues that are causing or worsening the addiction. Helping the patient see their role in the addiction, but not being rendered helpless by it, is at the core of this treatment.
- Holistic programs: taking a whole-body approach to drug addiction means treating the body, mind, and spirit. It also utilizes more natural remedies to treat withdrawal symptoms and addiction. This may include acupuncture, massage, biofeedback, herbal medicines, mindfulness training, meditation, talk therapy, and nutritional therapy when battling substance abuse.
What to Look for in Drug Rehab in Berthoud, Colorado
If drug rehab is new to you, you will want to learn more about what Berthoud offers. Here are a few important things to look for in any facility you consider:
Proper accreditation is vital when choosing a qualified drug rehab center, so check out what the Joint Commission says. They are an independent group that looks to see if specific rehab facilities offer the kind of qualified help the industry demands. Along with accreditation, be sure to check the licensing requirements of all staff members.
Do you know what programs you are looking for? Here are some options to consider:
- 12 Step Programs: offered by Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), this systematic approach to healing has helped millions nationwide beat drug and alcohol addiction in the last 50 years.
- Non 12 Step Programs: a more varied approach to treatment, this type of program does not rely on the standard 12 steps to recovery but rather incorporates a variety of treatment offerings in their program.
- Spiritual Programs: This rehab program is run by religious groups and relies on a more spiritual healing approach.
- Talk Therapy (individual and group): used in almost every rehab setting. Individual and group therapy is an important component of beating addiction.
- In Patient Programs: with stays ranging from 7-90 days, inpatient care offers help 24/7.
- Outpatient Program: for those who can not leave their daily responsibilities behind for a lengthy period, outpatient therapy can lead them through recovery, although it generally takes longer.
- Short and Long -Term Programs: most rehab programs last anywhere from a week to several months, depending on the patient’s level of commitment, availability, and level of addiction.
Amenities are not the most important factor when choosing a qualified rehab facility, but finding one that offers the comforts you need is important to your overall success.
Drug rehab requires a variety of services. They may include:
- Licensed medical staff to help ease the worst of withdrawal symptoms during detox
- Massage therapy to ease withdrawal symptoms
- Experiential Therapy
- Arts and Crafts
- Recreational Opportunities (horseback riding, gym, etc)
What to Expect During Drug Rehab at Berthoud Colorado
What can you expect once you arrive for rehab? First, you will be welcomed into a safe environment, where someone will quickly explain the process so you can feel assured that you have made the right choice.
Next, you will be assessed for your addiction degree and determine the course of treatment.
A comprehensive assessment will start with a complete medical exam, which may include some basic tests and bloodwork. A mental checkup will also be conducted to determine any underlying mental health issues. Be sure to answer all of the doctor and nurses’ questions thoroughly and honestly to help them design the right path to treatment.
Once your assessment is complete, you will begin the detoxification process, in which your body will be cleared of the toxic substances you have been feeding. This may result in uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms for a few days, but rest assured that your treatment team will be on hand 24 hours a day to offer medical and holistic help to ease your discomfort.
The core stay at the rehab center will involve an individualized treatment protocol. This will look different for every patient and may incorporate some or all of the following:
- Individual Therapy Sessions
- Group therapy sessions
- Cognitive Therapy
- Medical intervention
- Learning how to cope with the stresses of life
- Finding safer alternatives to entertainment and stress relief than alcohol
- Massage Therapy
Finishing your rehab stay is not the end of your addiction treatment. Following up with a comprehensive aftercare program is essential to your success. Before you leave treatment, you will sit down with your therapist or counselor and work together to establish a plan to help you continue your recovery journey. Some options might include continued therapy, meetings, and the tools you learned while in treatment.
Paying for Drug Rehab at Berthoud Colorado
In most cases, medical insurance covers most of the bill, minus deductibles and copays. What’s left can be paid for using your savings, loans, grants, scholarships, or help from your family. You might also find that there are loan options available to help you finance the remaining amount of the cost of rehab.
Traveling to Berthoud Colorado
Berthoud can be easily reached by car, close to Denver and its bustling airport. Once there, the Berthoud Area Transportation Service offers door-to-door service within the city limits.
If you’re tired of struggling with an addiction and are ready to see what successful recovery looks like, give us a call today.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886