Mountain Springs Recovery - Monument, Colorado
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
2023 Best Rehab Centers in Greeley, Colorado
Upscale Colorado facility with medication assisted treatment and Non-12-Step program options
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Monument, CO
- Out of state options in CA, TX and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
2023 Best Rehab Centers in Greeley, Colorado
If you’re looking for the best addiction rehab options in Greeley, Colorado, you might not know where to start. Your area has many different addiction treatment options, so how do you know where to look first? Understanding what to look for when planning a stay at rehab can make all the difference in how successful your recovery journey can be.
When you want to find the best rehabs in Greeley, Colorado, it’s essential to know what details in treatment will matter to you. Do you want to work on recovery while you live at home? Would you prefer the seclusion of an inpatient stay? Each person has what matters to them, so consider these factors when looking for a rehab that will work for you. To simplify your search, though, we’ve made a list:
Find Colorado Rehabs By City:
|Colorado Springs||Aurora||Fort Collins||Lakewood|
|Grand Junction||Commerce City||Denver|
Other states: Rehabs in Texas, Rehabs in California, Rehabs in Illinois
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery If you’re looking for a first-rate rehab experience in Greeley, Colorado, then Mountain Springs Recovery is a must-see. If you’re seeking an immersive recovery experience that values client involvement in their recovery, then you will love this treatment facility. Clients enjoy a breathtaking mountain setting, the opportunity to personalize their treatment program and delicious meals. Mountain Springs Recovery offers cutting-edge, evidence-based treatments, so all you need to worry about is embracing your recovery and getting ready for the next stage of life.
What makes Mountain Springs Recovery different:
- Gorgeous mountain surroundings
- No blackout period – keep your phones, tablets, and computers
- On-staff chefs prepare delicious meals with special options for dietary needs
- Individualized treatment plans
- Room to explore, exercise, meditate or work
- Regularly planned activities and outings
If you’re seeking an addiction treatment facility that can leave you feeling excited about your new life in recovery, then Mountain Springs Recovery might be the perfect rehab for you.
- Address: 1865 Woodmor Monument, CO 80132
- Phone: 855-614-3238
Other Addiction Rehab Options
Even if you don’t find the best addiction rehab options in Greeley, Colorado, you should know that many really solid options exist. While it might require some travel, there are times when getting out of the area you’re used to can bring a whole new dynamic to recovery.
At Lincoln Recovery, the goal is to help clients just stop drinking or using. It’s to give them the tools they need to build new, healthy habits and enjoy a successful, long-term recovery. They want every client to actively participate in their recovery, which is why you’re included in your treatment program decision-making from the beginning.
Clients get to enjoy many different treatments and individual and group counseling. They also are encouraged to become part of the community of others overcoming their addictions. This happens through group therapy and activities and continues even after treatment is completed through the alumni group.
What you’ll find when attending Lincoln Recovery:
- Keep your phone and devices from day one – No blackout period
- Quiet setting in rural Illinois
- Delicious food – prepared by chefs
- Fitness center, meditation room, and indoor pool
- The opportunity for activities and outings
- Private rooms
- On-site detox
- PHP, residential, and intensive outpatient programs are available
For those seeking an interactive, immersive addiction treatment experience, then Lincoln Recovery might be just what you’ve been looking for.
- Address:19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
- 1128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Are you in search of a luxury rehab center close to Las Flores? You’ll find a great facility in San Clemente, CA, called Chapters Capistrano. This center is known for its optimal patient-to-staff ratio, well-maintained facilities, and spectacular views of the Orange County coast.
Some of the other great features of Chapters Capistrano include:
- 24/7 medical assistance: The center prioritizes the safety of every patient. There is a designated medical staff so that patients will be healthy and their vitals are on-point as they stay in the rehab.
- Diverse treatment methods: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step rehab options, you can have a customized treatment plan that best fits your unique background and needs.
To know more about Chapters Capistrano, you may contact the following details:
- 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
- (877) 915-4139
Another great rehab you can find in Orange County is Monarch Shores. This is a full-fledged center complete with detox, a treatment plan, and aftercare. It’s located in San Juan Capistrano, California, with a great view of the ocean. Monarch Shores is a highly-rated rehab with the following notable features:
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep your phone, laptop, and other gadgets away. You can keep them while continuing to work or keeping in touch with loved ones during your stay in rehab.
- Empathetic staff: There’s no greater feeling than being listened to and people considering your needs. Monarch Shores are known for their kind and understanding staff.
To know more about Monarch Shores, please reach out to them with the following contact information:
- 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- (844) 893-3479
No matter where you go to seek treatment for your addiction, you should know it’s making a choice to make it happen that matters. Don’t wait. Get started changing your life today.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.