1. AS&J CounselingAS&J Counseling assists with a wide assortment of mental health-related issues, including addiction and relationship problems. It offers services for individuals and groups that discuss domestic violence, parenting, and anger management. In-person and online services
2. Linda Diaz, Ph.D., LPC-S, NBCC, American Counseling AssociationDr. Linda Diaz (also known as Dr. Mary Linda Diaz) helps people who have been struggling with addiction, depression, anxiety, relationship issues, and other conditions. During sessions, she reminds clients that she’s there to provide nonjudgemental assistance and help them gain confidence. In-person and online services
Address: 4642 Oso Parkway, Corpus Christi, TX 78413-5269
3. Erin Easley, Ph.D. candidate, MA, LPC, SARC, U.S. military victims advocate, American Counseling AssociationErin Easley understands how trauma often contributes to addiction. She has extensive experience helping people who have experienced trauma, such as military members and first responders. Her practice also provides group therapy for people dealing with anxiety and anger. Online and phone services
Address: Care First Counseling, 5866 South Staples Street, Corpus Christi, TX 78413
4. James Hunter, MS, LPC, LCDC, NSCA-CPTJames Hunter is a certified personal trainer as well as a counselor. With this knowledge, he provides total wellness training for people facing substance abuse, addiction, and other issues. In-person and online services
Address: 3313 Meadow Ridge Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418
5. Pablo Martinez, MS, LPC, LCDCPablo (Paul) Martinez incorporates his experiences with visual impairment to help people who also have physical challenges, addictions, and other conditions. While assisting, he uses various approaches, such as eye movement and desensitization reprocessing therapy (EMDR), acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), motivational interviewing (MI), and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). In-person and online services
Address: Distinctive Counseling & Consulting, 4646 Corona Drive, Suite 158 and Suite 222, Corpus Christi, TX 78411
6. Jeffrey McDaniel, MS, LPC, CRCJeffrey McDaniel is a certified rehabilitation counselor (CRC), which means he works with people who have disabilities. Armed with this experience, he addresses addiction, anger, and relationship issues for clients and their families. Online services
Address: 4444 Corona, Suite 238, Corpus Christi, TX 78411
7. Linda Miller, MS, LPC, LCDC, NCCLinda Miller says she became a counselor at a more mature age because she’s witnessed the struggles of others. Whether these struggles are substance abuse, trauma, family problems, or other issues, Miller helps people face them by listening and offering support. Online services
Address: Corpus Christi, TX 78414
8. Jose T. Ramirez, MSW, LMSW, LCDC, SAPJose T. Ramirez admits that he’s examined his personal views about addiction, recovery, and other matters. Such open-mindedness helps him relate to his clients and empower them. In-person, phone, and online services
Address: Yellow Arrow Consulting, 5866 South Staples Street, Suite 330, Corpus Christi, TX 78413
9. Santo Ramirez, BS, LCDC, anger management certificateSanto Ramirez not only helps people with alcohol and drug problems but their families as well. His practice acknowledges that addiction often changes family dynamics, but therapy can make them more positive. Online services
Address: Gulf Coast Rehabilitation Services, Inc., One Agnes Plaza, 1231 Agnes Street, Suite A-18, Corpus Christi, TX 78401
10. Esteban Salazar, MS, LPC, LCDCEsteban (Steve) Salazar says his clients are the experts of their lives and will lead their sessions with him. Using this approach, Salazar works with clients to address addictions to drugs and alcohol, compulsive behaviors, and other conditions. In-person and online services
Address: Salazar Serenity Counseling, 3833 South Staples Street, Suite N-202, Corpus Christi, TX 78411
Website: salazarserenitycounseling.comMeth is dangerous for the people who sell and use it. But addiction counselors in Corpus Christi can help people turn from drugs and alcohol to healthier pursuits.
- justice.gov – Former Couple Sentenced in Crystal Meth Conspiracy</li?
A Message From Our CEO
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886