Mountain Springs Recovery - Monument, Colorado
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
Holistic Rehab in Arriba, Colorado
Upscale Colorado facility with medication assisted treatment and Non-12-Step program options
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Monument, CO
- Out of state options in CA, TX and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Holistic Rehab in Arriba, Colorado
Treating addiction takes a multi-faceted approach. For many, this means using a holistic or all-body approach to healing. This means treating both the mind and body.
Arriba Colorado is a good place to start if you are looking for a holistic rehab center to find help for your addiction.
A quiet, rural area located about 90 miles from Colorado Springs, Arriba boasts beautiful scenery, a serene atmosphere, and a friendly environment. Home to a mere 200 residents, Arriba makes every visitor feel at home.
Addiction Statistics in Arriba Colorado
Drug addiction is at an all-time high in Colorado, featuring a steep incline in drug-related deaths between 2015 and 2020. In 2015, 16.8 drug deaths were reported per 100,000 people in the state, rising to 26 drug-related deaths per 100,000 residents by 2020. This alarming trend has left many Coloradans struggling with abuse and a need to find help.
Holistic Rehab in Arriba, Colorado
For many, traditional drug rehab does not offer the level of care needed to beat their addiction. So many are turning to a more in-depth holistic approach to beating substance abuse.
But what is holistic rehab, and why might it offer you a better chance at healing? Also known as alternative medicine, Holistic help integrates all aspects of the body, mind, and spirit into the treatment process. This often means turning to more nontraditional healing helps like acupuncture, massage, biofeedback, herbal medicines, mindfulness training, meditation, talk therapy, and nutritional therapies, among others, when battling substance abuse.
That does not necessarily mean that traditional therapies aren’t also used; they are used in conjunction with holistic healing options.
One of the most important aspects of holistic treatment is tackling any underlying reasons why the addiction has taken hold of a person—in other words, getting to the root of the problem. This requires looking at a person’s mental and spiritual state in conjunction with their physical state. BY targeting a larger range of factors playing into their addiction, the patient has a better handle on their problem and can deal with the why’s of their addiction along with the how’s.
How does a holistic approach work? Here is a basic rundown:
- Tackling withdrawal symptoms: in conventional treatment, withdrawal symptoms are handled with medication. In holistic healing, symptoms are used using things like massage and acupuncture.
- Spiritual grounding: for those willing to look beyond themselves, holistic treatment offers a spiritual element that can bring physical and emotional healing and a focus not experienced before.
- Nutritional Support: it is not uncommon for substance abusers to also suffer from some degree of malnutrition. By adding nutritional support to treatment, the patient can begin to rebuild their health and immunity while also tackling the emotional and mental aspects of addiction.
What to Look for in Holistic Rehab at Arriba Colorado
If holistic rehab is new to you, you may wonder what to look for in a facility. Here are a few things to look for in any holistic rehab center you may consider:
- Accreditation: Proper accreditation is vital when choosing a qualified holistic rehab facility. This includes a listing with the Joint Commission, a non-profit group that tracks a rehab facility’s ability to offer the kind of qualified help its patients deserve. Along with accreditation, be sure to check the licensing requirements of all staff members.
- Programs: Programs vary from facility to facility, even when offering holistic help. Discuss program options and see if they offer what you’re looking for. They may include:
- 12 Step Programs
- Non-12-Step Programs
- Spiritual Programs
- Talk Therapy (individual and group)
- In Patient Programs
- Out Patient Program
- Short and Long -Term Programs
- Facilities: Comfort, style, and setting can significantly affect healing. Check the facility carefully to ensure it offers the amenities you need and want.
- Services: A holistic approach to addiction therapy encompasses a variety of services. These may include:
- Medical facility: here, a licensed doctor and nurse can offer traditional medications to battle withdrawal symptoms and other health concerns on-site medical care
- Massage therapy
- Nutritional Assistance/Planning
- Experiential Therapy
- Arts and Crafts
- Recreational Opportunities (horseback riding, gym, etc)
What to Expect During Inpatient Rehab at Arriba Colorado
Stepping through the front door of an addiction center can be intimidating at first. But it doesn’t need to be. We are here to help. Still, knowing what to expect when you arrive can go a long way to alleviating your stress and worry.
After checking in and getting steeled into your new abode, the first thing to expect is a comprehensive assessment. This can take several hours, depending on your physical and emotional state. Be prepared to answer many questions from your caregivers and expect a thorough medical exam. Knowing your medical and mental state is important to devise a solid treatment plan.
The core of your stay here is an individualized treatment plan incorporating the different services that will benefit you the most. The severity of your addiction and your individual needs will play a part in developing this plan. This may include some or all of these options:
- Individual Therapy Sessions
- Group therapy sessions
- Cognitive Therapy
- Medical intervention
- Learning how to cope with the stresses of life
- Finding safer alternatives to entertainment and stress relief than alcohol
- Nutritional Strengthening
- Massage Therapy
Holistic rehab can last anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. Take the time to get the most out of your stay by delving into every healing aspect offered.
Your job is not done when you leave the holistic rehab center. During your treatment, you will learn various ways to stay sober. Keeping up with your aftercare is essential to long-term success. Be sure that your plan incorporates the healing methods you enjoyed during treatment and other aftercare options, including individual and group therapy.
Paying for Holistic Rehab at Arriba Colorado
When paying for holistic rehab in Arriba, Colorado, the first place to begin is by seeing what your insurance will pay.
Generally, insurance covers most of the cost of treatment. But, when deductibles and copays are left, we can help you find a suitable solution. This may include:
- Monthly payment plans
- Medical or Personal Loan
- Enhanced Employer Benefits
- Asking Friends and Family for Help
- Social Services Helps
Traveling to Arriba Colorado
Just 11 miles west of Flagler, Arriba is a small town in Lincoln County. The closest airport can be found in Colorado Springs, which is 88 miles away. Be sure to plan on renting a car or having someone drive you to the facility in Arriba for your treatment.
If you’re struggling with an addiction and want to learn more about the many benefits of attending holistic rehab to begin your recovery, give us a call today.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.