Mountain Springs Recovery - Monument, Colorado
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
Holistic Rehab in Aurora, Colorado
Upscale Colorado facility with medication assisted treatment and Non-12-Step program options
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Monument, CO
- Out of state options in CA, TX and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Holistic Rehab in Aurora, Colorado
Colorado is known for its quest for healthy living. It has even been named the nation’s least obese state. That is due to the population’s astute awareness of living healthily and their ability to utilize their natural resources. With endless hiking trails and abundant outdoor activities, Coloradans understand what it takes to boost their health and enjoy a strong body.
It is no wonder they often use a holistic healing approach when dealing with any health crisis – including addiction.
Aurora is no different. Despite a population of 386,000, this bustling city strives to incorporate as much outdoor activity as possible into daily life and likes to complement traditional medicine with a holistic approach whenever possible.
Addiction Statistics in Aurora Colorado
It is a sad fact, but drug use is on the rise throughout every community nationwide. In Colorado alone, drug-related deaths hit an all-time high across the state in 2020, leaving communities looking for ways to get help for their residents. In recent years, it has been reported that as many as 1 in 141 people in Aurora have become victims of drug-related crimes.
Holistic Rehab in Aurora, Colorado
If you are looking for a more whole-body natural approach to drug abuse treatment, then a holistic approach may be just what you are after.
If you are unfamiliar with the term, you may wonder what holistic rehab in Aurora, Colorado, looks like. In some respects, it resembles traditional drug treatment, with the added benefits of a more comprehensive approach that deals not only with the physical aspects of addiction but also the mental, emotional and spiritual.
By focusing on the whole body, holistic healing believes that it heals the whole body, not just a single aspect regarding addiction. This means tackling all physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual issues that could be causing the addiction. By dealing with the root cause of the problem, holistic rehab believes it can help the person suffering from it break the bonds of their addictive behavior and live a better life.
For instance, emotional triggers can often send someone who relies on drugs for comfort into a tailspin if not dealt with. This often involves instilling coping mechanisms into your daily life to better handle these triggers and even learning how to avoid them altogether.
Spirituality can also help those dealing with addiction better handle what lies ahead in their daily lives. Even herbal medicine can help calm anxieties and help ease withdrawal symptoms during treatment.
By dealing with the body as a whole instead of individual parts, many people experience a greater sense of well-being and tend to hold more control in the healing process, which results in a higher level of success.
What to Look for in Drug Rehab at Aurora Colorado
As you can see, holistic rehab in Aurora can look very different from facility to facility. So, what should you be looking for when researching where to go for treatment?
- Accreditation: Industry accreditation can give you the peace of mind that any facility you choose offers good quality standard care as outlined in the requirements set by the Joint Commission, a nonprofit group that tracks rehab facilities’ ability to offer good care. Proper local and state licensing is also important and should be considered.
- Programs: Holistic rehab usually offers some standard programs which include a variety of natural healing offerings, like massage, acupuncture, nutritional help, spiritual training, and more. But it will also include more traditional treatment options, like individual counseling, group support, and medical intervention when necessary.
- Facilities: Think about the type of setting and facility amenities you want before visiting any holistic rehab facilities. Not everyone is comfortable in the same setting, and you will need to find a place that makes you feel comfortable and safe and that you can trust.
- Services: Having the services you want and expect during your rehab stay can greatly impact your overall treatment success. While amenities should not be your only consideration when choosing a rehab facility, it is important. Think about the type of services you would like available, like a gym for exercising; a full dining room versus a standard cafeteria; room service for those times you don’t feel like interacting with others; extracurricular activities; a swimming pool, sauna, or spa and even outdoor recreation. What else might be available? Here are a few things you may find:
- Nutritional training
- Herbal medications
- Experiential therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Recreational Activities
What to Expect During Holistic Rehab at Aurora Colorado
Walking through the doors of a rehab center can be daunting. But it doesn’t have to be. We are here to help, and simply knowing what to expect can go a long way to alleviating your fears.
When you first arrive at your treatment facility, you will be welcomed by staff members that really care. They will walk with you while you undergo a physical exam, fill out paperwork and answer many questions about your drug of choice, your level of addiction, and what types of treatment you believe you will enjoy. This process may take a few hours, but ensuring you get the best start to your recovery possible is essential.
Next comes the detoxification process. Depending on your level of addiction, this may last between 3 and 10 days. While ridding your body of the substances you have been abusing isn’t always pleasant, it is a necessary part of the treatment process. Your body can’t heal completely until it has become cleansed of the substances harming it, and you can’t begin to stop craving those substances while they are still in your system.
You may have heard horror stories about the detox process, but please know that we are here to make the experience as easy to handle as possible, offering a variety of help to get you through. Nausea and vomiting can be controlled with medications and herbal remedies; massage therapy can ease muscle pain, and fatigue can be lessened with quality sleep.
What’s important is the support you need during the withdrawal process. That’s where our team of professionals comes in – standing by you every minute and giving you the right support you need when you need it.
Clearing your body of the drugs you have been taking is just the beginning. Once the detox is complete, you can begin the actual healing process. Your individualized treatment plan may include a variety of services, including:
- Individual Therapy with a trained counselor
- Group Therapy
- Support Groups
- Cognitive Therapy Options
- Behavioral Therapy/Life Skills Training
- Stress Relief Options
- Massage Therapy
Getting through all the stages of holistic rehab is a big accomplishment you should be very proud of. But your job of healing is not over. A good stable aftercare program is essential for long-term success. Returning to your day-to-day activities -and the stresses it may cause – often places those who have undergone drug treatment in a precarious place. But, with the right aftercare in place, you will be able to deal with all it entails without relying on drugs and alcohol to get you through.
Ensure your aftercare program includes individual and group therapy and a support group. Depending on your needs and schedule, these can be in person or online. Continuing with an aftercare program will highly increase your rate of success and ensure that you remain drug-free in the future.
Paying for Holistic Rehab in Aurora, Colorado
Figuring out how to pay for holistic rehab in Aurora, Colorado, may add a stress level you do not need right now. Thankfully, there are a lot of resources available to help. Begin by verifying your insurance.
Once you know your out-of-pocket expenses, you can find a way to pay for them. This may include one or more of these options:
- Medical Loans: these are special loans designed to pay for medical expenses like rehab
- Personal or Home Equity Loans: while personal loans are offered without collateral, HELOCs do use your home’s equity as collateral for the loan.
- Sponsorship: this may be available through an organization or the church you belong to
- Enhanced Employer Benefits: sometimes offered to help defray exceptional medical costs incurred by employees.
- Asking Friends and Family for Help
Traveling to Aurora Colorado
Found along three major highways (Interstates 70, 225, and the E-470 Beltway), Aurora is easy to get to. Just miles from Denver Airport, it can be reached by plane, with a local rail service connecting the airport with the city. Trains run regularly throughout the city, as well as buses and taxis, making it easy for visitors to maneuver through the neighborhoods.
If you feel like you’re ready to start your healthy recovery journey, give us a call. We can help you with every step of overcoming your addiction so you can see how wonderful life can be.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.