Mountain Springs Recovery - Monument, Colorado
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
Inpatient Rehab in Arriba, Colorado
Upscale Colorado facility with medication assisted treatment and Non-12-Step program options
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Monument, CO
- Out of state options in CA, TX and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Inpatient Rehab in Arriba, Colorado
If you are looking for a quiet, peaceful place to find the kind of healing from addiction that you deserve, then Arriba Colorado is a good place to look.
Nestled in the eastern plains, this small agricultural town is home to about 60 families and 250 residents. Arriba may be small, but it sports perfect weather and beautiful scenery. For those who need to get away and find peace, Arriba truly offers it all.
Addiction Statistics in Arriba Colorado
Substance abuse is running rampant across society. No place is free of it. From the largest city to the smallest town, addiction is becoming commonplace. It has been reported that nearly 12% of Colorado residents report a substance abuse problem. That is more than 4% higher than the national average.
Even alcohol abuse in the state has become so rampant that the Colorado Department of Transportation has instituted a new campaign called “It’s Not Complicated,” aimed at teaching and enhancing education and enforcement around drunk driving.
Inpatient Rehab in Arriba, Colorado
With substance abuse and addiction on the rise in Colorado, inpatient rehab has become more needed.
What to Look for in Inpatient Rehab at Arriba Colorado
While searching for a good inpatient rehab facility in Arriba, Colorado, there are a few important things to consider:
- Accreditation: One of the most important things to look for when choosing an inpatient rehab facility is its level of accreditation. This will include accreditation through the local and state governments, insurance companies, and national societies for mental health and recovery services. If this all sounds too complicated, don’t worry. The Joint Commission is a non-profit organization formed to do all that legwork for you. Simply log onto the Joint Commission, a website for a complete list of accredited facilities in and around Arriba, Colorado. But don’t stop there. Also, ask about the licensing requirements of all medical personnel, including doctors, nurses, counselors, and other support staff.
- Programs: not every inpatient rehab facility is the same. Some offer straightforward programs, while others cater to a more sophisticated clientele. It is important to know the kinds of programs being offered. Are you looking for a traditional 12-step or more relaxed non-12-step program? Maybe you want a more spiritually led recovery program, or you may feel more comfortable with a holistic approach to healing. In addition to the style of the treatment program, be sure to ask whether or not it will feature one on one counseling, group therapy, or a combination of both.
- Another thing to consider is the duration of your stay. Some facilities limit their inpatient programs to 14 or 30 days, while others encourage longer stays ranging from 30-90 days. How long you will ultimately be in rehab depends largely on the severity of your addiction, commitment level, and overall treatment plan.
- Facilities: Checking into an impatient rehab means living there for a while. To get the most out of your experience, you need to feel comfortable in your new home. Whether it is for several weeks or several months doesn’t matter. The facility must live up to your expectations, or you may be so overwhelmed by your surroundings you will not be able to fully concentrate on your recovery. So, take a good look around and ensure that the facility offers the kinds of amenities that you both want and need. Remember, comfort is very important during this time, and you need to be in a place that makes you feel comfortable and safe.
- Services: Not every rehab offers the same level – or types – of services. But what should you be looking for? Here are a few suggestions:
- Professional Staff
- Individual as well as group therapy
- Structured Meal Plan
- Extracurricular activities
- On-Site Laundry
- Exercise Equipment/Gym
- Internet Service
- Cell Phone Service
- Travel considerations (shuttle to and from the airport etc)
Not every facility will offer all of these services, and they don’t need to. You must decide what’s most important to you and then find a place that offers those services and programs.
What to Expect During Inpatient Rehab at Arriba Colorado
If you have never been admitted to an alcohol rehab facility before, you may wonder what to expect. The process is fairly straightforward, but it’s always best to know what to expect to alleviate unnecessary anxiety and fear.
Once you have been checked in and completed inpatient paperwork, you will likely go straight to your assessment. This intake phase can take as little as an hour, or a day, depending on your condition and other medical issues that must be addressed. You will undergo a complete physical exam and may even have blood drawn for further testing.
Be prepared to answer many questions and fill out multiple forms during your assessment. Remember, this is an important step to show your assessment team what you may need so they can devise an effective treatment plan.
Once your medical and mental assessment is complete, you will immediately begin detox to rid your body of any substances.
Once thoroughly evaluated, your medical team will devise a specialized treatment plan geared solely towards you. It all begins with detox. It can be difficult, which is why our medical staff will do everything possible to support you during this time and make the process as easy as possible. Depending on the severity of your addiction, you may experience withdrawal symptoms for 3-10 days, during which time IV’s and other medications will be administered to help alleviate your symptoms.
Once the source of your addiction is out of your system, the hard work begins. Treatment for alcohol and substance abuse can be varied and include things like:
- Individual Therapy Sessions
- Group therapy sessions
- Cognitive Therapy
- Medical intervention
- Learning how to cope with the stresses of life
- Finding safer alternatives to entertainment and stress relief than alcohol
In most cases, alcohol rehab lasts between 30 and 90 days. However, some patients find shorter stints helpful, while others may need to stay longer to face their addiction and make the progress needed to move beyond it.
An individual treatment plan is at the core of your healing process. But don’t underestimate the importance of a good aftercare program. Whether the facility you choose offers aftercare itself or finds you services closer to home, be sure that they are willing and able to get you started on the right path after you leave your inpatient treatment.
Some of the things to look for in a good aftercare program include:
- Support groups
- Phone Support
- Local facilities to contact in an emergency
Paying for Inpatient Rehab at Arriba Colorado
This is not the time to worry about paying for your treatment. Call us to verify your insurance and find out what is covered and what your out-of-pocket expenses may be. Then, you will be better equipped to figure out how to handle those excess costs. Some options include:
- Personal Loan
- Enhanced Employer Benefits
- Asking Friends and Family for Help
There are a lot of things that can hinder your recovery. Money should not be one of them.
Traveling to Arriba Colorado
This small cozy town is located in Lincoln County. About 88 miles from Colorado Springs. Local clients can usually drive there, but outside of the area, you will likely find it easiest to fly into the Colorado Springs Airport, rent a car, or hire a driver from there.
Now that you know more about inpatient drug rehab in Arriba, Colorado, it is time to decide and start the hard work of breaking your addiction and living a clean and sober life. Call now to get started.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.