One Call can Start your Recovery.Our Advisors will help you through this process.
What happens when I call?
Searching for treatment can be overwhelming. We’ve been there ourselves, so we can help you as well.
If you’re worried about privacy, your call is confidential. If you’re worried about being pressured to make a commitment, you don’t have to do anything until you’re ready.
We will help you heal at your pace and on your terms. We’ll help you build a sober, healthy life.
Do you have questions or concerns? Our intake coordinators will answer them. Day or night, wherever you are, we’ll do our best to help. You deserve it.
AARP Health Insurance
AARP Drug Rehab Coverage
Many people who suffer from an addiction to drugs or alcohol want to know, does AARP pay for drug rehab? The answer is not just a simple yes or no. Today, you can learn more about AARP rehab coverage and the details of the AARP addiction treatment coverage. AARP Medicare supplements are an option for people fifty years old and older, many who have reached retirement. These people have worked hard and deserve to have health coverage that benefits them. The AARP supplements are available to members of the AARP, the American Association of Retired Persons.
Whether you need AARP mental health coverage, rehab coverage, or general health coverage, you may find the help you need. AARP is a supplement to Medicare and has many insurance plan options. As with many other supplemental insurance plans, Medicare will cover many mental health and substance abuse treatments.
If you have AARP as a supplement to your Medicare (an AARP Medicare supplement insurance plan), you have AARP addiction treatment coverage. Medicare coverage includes Part A and Part B. Part A coverage is hospital insurance coverage and Part B coverage is medical insurance coverage. This portion also
Have questions or concerns about Drug Addiction, Treatment or Insurance Coverage?
Give us your contact, we will answer all your questions.
AARP and Mental Health
In most cases, the AARP rehab network offers mental health coverage. Basic Medicare plans also cover different mental health services. Medicare’s Part B coverage generally covers the same portion of mental health outpatient services that it pays for the other medical services. If you do have a supplemental insurance plan, such as AARP, it may cover the other 20 percent that remains after Medicare pays for its portion. Some providers do not take Medicare. If you go to a provider that does not accept Medicare, you will be responsible for the entire bill and Medicare will not reimburse you.
AARP and Behavioral Health
People who have Medicare may receive the services of behavioral health care providers if they accept Medicare. Medicare will generally pick up 80 percent of the treatment costs. Just like mental health services, AARP Medicare supplements will typically cover the rest of your cost. There is an annual out-of-pocket maximum included in the plans such as AARP Medicare Complete. There are also co-pays and preventative services as well.
Your Medicare Part A plan covers inpatient services while Medicare Part B covers outpatient services for behavioral health. Some outpatient services that are covered included an annual screening for depression, evaluation of your psychiatric health, diagnostic tests, partial hospitalization, and more. You may have a deductible for your Part A plan, which means you may have to pay a certain amount of money out-of-pocket before your insurance begins.
How much do I have to pay out of pocket?
We will verify your benefits with your AARP Health Insurance
Get a Free Rehab Quote of your overall cost!!
Our Verification Process
Our insurance verification team works quickly to verify your insurance benefits to place you into one of our centers as soon as possible. Because of our industry expertise we will be able to verify this information in a timely manner and can advocate for more coverage or more time in treatment. We strive to do this as quick as possible while also maximizing your coverage. Our insurance verification process is of no cost to you and there are absolutely no obligations.
AARP and Rehab
AARP is a supplemental insurance to Medicare. Before you plan on attending any outpatient or inpatient substance abuse rehab center, you should make sure that the provider or facility accepts Medicare. Remember, Medicare typically covers 80 percent of the cost, but then the other 20 percent must be covered as well. If you have an AARP plan, you may not have any payment for the service. It should also be noted that Medicare often requires pre-approval for such types of services before covering them.
If you have an addiction to drugs or alcohol, research rehabs to see if your insurance will cover their costs. There is a good chance that your insurance will cover the cost of much-needed treatment.