Paramount Insurance Rehab Coverage
Paramount Insurance Company, otherwise known as Paramount Health Care, is an affiliate of the well-known ProMedica. Since 1988, they pride themselves for being backed up by one of the best non-profit healthcare organizations. Their mission is to improve the health and wellness of the communities they are currently serving. The company is one of the largest insurance providers in northwest Ohio for various plan holders of various age groups and employee status. The insurance company is located in Maumee, Ohio, and many of their plan holders are located in Ohio and Southeast Michigan.
There are six kinds of main healthcare plans with Paramount Insurance Company:
- Paramount Dental
- Paramount Advantage (Medicaid)
- Paramount Elite (Medicare)
- Paramount Individual and Family Plans
- Paramount Plans through an Employer
- Worker’s Compensation
Paramount Insurance Company has a total of 75,000 members who are availing of nationwide medical provider and pharmaceutical services.
Paramount Insurance Company Rehab Coverage
If you are wondering if Paramount Insurance Company covers rehab expenses, it all depends on the type of plan, services you need, as well as the service providers you choose. All healthcare plans under Paramount Insurance Company may be eligible for some or all of rehabilitation treatment services except for Paramount Dental.
Does Paramount Insurance Company Pay for Drug Rehab?
As previously mentioned, there is a likelihood that Paramount Insurance Company will pay for drug rehabilitation especially if they are within any of the following types of healthcare services:
- Doctor visits
- Prescription medication
- Rehabilitation center referrals
Rehabilitation Treatments covered by Paramount Insurance Company
Many of the plan holders have already availed of Paramount Insurance Company rehab insurance. To be specific, some of the common rehabilitation treatments commonly sought after are:
- Substance use assessments and lab tests: The patient undergoes a series of tests, both physical and psychological in order to confirm substance abuse diagnosis.
- Doctor visits: After having an official diagnosis, the patient may undergo several doctor visits for prescription medications to assist in treatment, for followups and checkups, as well as referral to rehabilitation centers.
- Rehabilitation centers: May be an all-in-one treatment service for drug detox, treatment, and aftercare.
- Mental health services: Includes one-on-one counseling, group therapy, and other evidence-based therapies.
- Prescription medications: Some medications are needed to help in withdrawal symptoms or to help in other ailments associated in substance abuse.
For example, Paramount Insurance Company addiction treatment coverage under the Paramount Elite plan will have eligible plan holders who are 65 years old and above for healthcare services needed for drug rehabilitation.
Our insurance verification team works quickly to verify your insurance benefits to place you into one of our centers as soon as possible. Because of our industry expertise we will be able to verify this information in a timely manner and can advocate for more coverage or more time in treatment. We strive to do this as quick as possible while also maximizing your coverage. Our insurance verification process is of no cost to you and there are absolutely no obligations.
Paramount Insurance Company Mental Health Insurance
Some patients may also be referred to for treatment for other co-occurring mental health disorders. Paramount Insurance Company mental health coverage may include some of the behavioral health services:
- Psychological assessments: Patients may seek assessments from a psychologist or a psychiatrist based on the symptoms of a probable mental health disorder.
- One-on-one therapy: After having an assessment, patients may be referred to therapeutic services including, but not limited to: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Positive Psychology, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Humanistic Therapy, Coaching, etc.
- Group therapy: Some patients thrive when interacting with others during therapy. These services include, but not limited to: Relational Therapy, Marriage and Family Therapy, Support Groups, etc.
Paramount Insurance Company Rehab Network
Aside from the types of services, you may also be wondering about the providers who are within the Paramount Insurance Company network. Thankfully, the Paramount Healthcare website provides a comprehensive list of healthcare providers within their network. If you already have a service provider in mind, you may also visit their website. Simply type in the name of the medical provider/s (HMO), or pharmacy where you intend to get your prescription medications.
Paramount Insurance Company is a comprehensive insurance provider for drug rehabilitation treatment. We encourage you to verify your insurance with us to know if you have complete or partial coverage.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886