Millions of Americans suffer from drug and alcohol addiction every single year. The worst part of it is only a small percent of these people get treated for substance use disorder because they don’t have the financial ability or insurance to cover the cost of treatment. However, you should know if you are suffering from an addiction, there is insurance help out there to assist you in paying for the cost of treatment.
One particular insurance company which helps people with addiction treatment is Regence Bluecross Blueshield of Oregon. This company could have a quality, affordable plan which will help you pay for the cost of addiction treatment. You should contact a Regence representative to ask them if they offer the following plans:
- Regence Bluecross Blueshield mental health insurance
- Regence Bluecross Blueshield rehab coverage
It is important to remember some plans might not pay for the entire cost of addiction treatment. So, it is best to speak with a company representative in order to find a plan which meets your particular situation. Whether you are looking for Regence Bluecross Blueshield rehab insurance or Regence Bluecross Blueshield mental health coverage, you may be able to find it.
Regence BlueCross BlueShield and Addiction Treatment
Regence is one of the largest partnerships offering health care coverage to the Pacific Northwest. They are a non-profit organization which offers four types of plans to citizens all over the area. However, you should know one thing. Depending on the state you live in, coverages may vary in some degree. The plans offered by Regence include the following:
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
- Regence BlueShield (WA)
- Regence BlueShield of Utah
- Regence BlueShield of Idaho
Regence BlueCross BlueShield has been offering health care plans and coverage for approximately 70+ years. They are dedicated to help people overcome the barriers within the healthcare system. In addition, Regence is an advocate for reduced health costs and better care for residents in the Pacific Northwest.
There are many benefits to having a Regence health insurance plan. One main benefit is you will be able to use your addiction treatment benefits in or out of the state where you reside. This means you won’t necessarily have to be in the Regence Bluecross Blueshield rehab network to get the treatment you need for your addiction. Of course, the level of alcohol or drug addiction treatment and rehab could vary depending on the plan you have obtained from the company.
Regence BlueShield and Drug Rehab Coverage
Many people ask this question: “Does Regence Bluecross Blueshield pay for drug rehab?”. There is no direct way to answer this question. Generally, it will depend on the state you reside in and the type of plan you choose to obtain from the company. Some of the plans offered by Regence include the following:
- Regence Direct Bronze Plan – These plans are the least expensive ones offered by the company. In addition, Regence Direct Bronze plans are known as HAS plans and a person may be able to obtain additional benefits along with the plan including vision, dental, and IAP coverages.
- Regence Direct Silver Plan – These plans offer a good balance between monthly premiums and deductibles. They cost a little more than a Regence Bronze plan, but normally the cost of deductibles is lower.
- Regence Direct Gold Plan – These plans cover vision and dental care and monthly premiums are slightly higher than both the bronze and silver plans.
- Regence Direct Platinum Plan – These plans have the highest monthly premiums. However, they also have the lowest deductibles.
You may find Regence Bluecross Blueshield addiction treatment coverage included in a few of these plans. However, the best way to find out for sure is to contact a representative at the company to make sure your plan will cover your treatment.
If you are suffering from an addiction, you should know the people at Regence will do their best to help you find coverage to meet your needs and help you along your path to recovery.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.