Mountain Springs Recovery - Monument, Colorado
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
2022 Best Rehab Centers in Longmont, Colorado
Upscale Colorado facility with medication assisted treatment and Non-12-Step program options
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Monument, CO
- Out of state options in CA, TX and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
2022 Best Rehab Centers in Longmont, Colorado
Longmont, Colorado, is located in Boulder and Weld Counties. It’s recognized for the beautiful landscape that surrounds the area. There are many state parks, landmarks, and attractions in Longmont, such as the St. Vrain State Park, Longmont Museum, and Boulder Creek.
If you’re considering addiction treatment in Longmont, Colorado, there are many options to choose from. How do you know which one is the best? In this post, you’ll see the top centers available in the city.
Find Colorado Rehabs By City:
|Colorado Springs||Aurora||Fort Collins||Lakewood|
|Grand Junction||Commerce City||Denver|
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is a well-recognized treatment center at a peaceful location in Colorado Springs. The facility is close to the city but still tucked away, surrounded by lush greenery and a view of the mountains. Mountain Springs Recovery is a full substance abuse center, which means that it has services starting from intake until discharge — detox, personalized treatment plan, and aftercare.
Other great features of Mountain Springs Recovery include:
- Technology-friendly: You can bring your cell phone, laptop, and other gadgets during treatment. The center understands the busy lives of professionals and people who want to keep in touch with family and friends.
- Treatment options: The treatment options in Mountain Springs Recovery range from 12-Step to Non-12 Step. Some people prefer a spiritual approach, and others secular, so it’s easier for patients to find the right care.
- Medical supervision: Another benefit of receiving care in this center is the availability of 24/7 care, especially during the critical detox period. Your safety is the center’s top priority.
To know more about Mountain Springs Recovery, you may refer to their contact details below:
- Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
- Phone: 844-634-1307
Colorado Recovery Services
Colorado Recovery Services is a treatment center serving Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, and other areas in the state. The center prides itself on a new outlook in recovery services, which includes TMS Therapy or Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. This innovative approach involves using magnetic signals to activate certain areas of the brain for people with mental health disorders.
- Address: 1510 W. Canal Ct. #2500, Littleton, CO 80120
- Website: Coloradorecoveryservices.org
AspenRidge is a treatment facility with centers in Lakewood and Fort Collins and an online option. The center focuses on substance abuse and mental health conditions. They have a partial hospitalization program, day intensive outpatient program, and outpatient programs for people with diverse substance abuse needs.
- Address: 7500 W Mississippi Ave Suite 200, Lakewood, CO 80226
- Website: aspenridgerecoverycenters.com
CeDAR (Center for Dependency, Addiction, and Rehabilitation) is a division of UCHealth that treats people with substance abuse disorders. Many of their approaches are researched-based and innovative. CeDAR has addiction psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, and licensed clinicians onboard.
- Address: 1693 N. Quentin St. Aurora, CO 80045
- Website: Cedarcolorado.org
CuraWest Detox & Recovery Center
CuraWest Detox & Recovery Center is a substance abuse facility in Denver, Colorado. They are also a full-treatment facility, meaning patients receive detox, treatment plans, and aftercare to ensure long-term recovery. Some of their well-known options include Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Individual, Family, or Group Therapy, Medication-Assisted Treatment, 12-Step, and more.
- Address: 2535 S Downing St., Suite 500, Denver, Colorado 80210
- Website: curawest.com
Other Treatment Centers Outside Longwood, CO
For some people, going to a treatment center where they reside can be challenging. This is because triggers or temptations can exist in the area — a place, certain people, or situations can make it difficult for you to be consistent in your recovery. If you would like to explore other treatment centers outside of the city or state, Texas, California, and Illinois substance abuse recovery facilities are within your reach.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.