Willow Springs Recovery - Austin, Texas
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
2023 Best Rehab Centers in McKinney, Texas
Top rated addiction treatment located on 38 acres of quiet and calming scenery.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Bastrop, Texas
- Out of state options in CA, CO and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Best Addiction Treatment Centers in McKinney, TX
McKinney, TX, is one of the largest cities in Collin County. Like Plano and Frisco, McKinney is a suburban, family-friendly location with several attractions for visitors and residents alike. These include their historic downtown, Heard-Craig Center for the Arts, Chestnut Square, and notable natural parks.
If you’re planning to visit McKinney, TX, for addiction treatment, you’ve come to the right place. Below, you’ll find a list of the top rehab centers located within or close to McKinney, TX.
Find Texas Rehabs By City:
Top Rehab Centers in McKinney, TX
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery is a premier rehab center in Bastrop, TX. It’s known for its clean, well-maintained facilities, top-notch programs, and professional staff who are mindful of the unique needs of every patient. Willow Springs is also a quiet, peaceful property with great nature views. Some of the best features of the rehab include:
- 24/7 medical care: During the first few weeks of rehab, many patients undergo detox. It’s important to have medical supervision during this time to keep patients safe. Willow Springs Recovery is committed to safety by providing round-the-clock medical care.
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to surrender gadgets or laptops in the center. They allow the use of technology for practical reasons, such as work or keeping in touch with loved ones.
- Diverse treatment options: In Willow Springs Recovery, patients can choose from several 12-Step or Non-12 Step options and numerous counseling and support group opportunities.
To know more about Willow Springs Recovery, you may reach out through the contact details below:
Willow Springs Recovery
Other Rehab Centers Outside McKinney, TX
Having a center close to their home can be convenient for many patients. Going to is easy, and they don’t have to worry about travel plans. But for others, this can be ineffective since they have to deal with local triggers and hindrances that can stop them from focusing on addiction recovery.
For those seeking a luxurious rehab experience with locations that feel like home, Monarch Shores might be the place to get started. The comfort of home helps to ease stress and provides a sanctuary from the stress and challenges of overcoming addiction, so all you need to worry about is how you’re going to make the best changes for your life possible.
Not only are the locations of Monarch fabulous, but the highly trained, caring staff help clients get through the toughest times of recovery, so each person can see what life has to offer when they aren’t using or drinking.
Some of the highlights of treatment with Monarch Shores include:
– Technology friendly. Laptops and cell phones are welcome from day one
– Flexible treatment programs that meet your needs
– Luxury rehab settings
– Fitness center
– Personalized treatment programs
– Alternative types of treatment
- 27123 Calle Arroyo, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Another top-of-the-line luxury rehab option is Chapters Capistrano. The two houses that make up this treatment facility are meant to offer clients comfort, while the staff works to offer everyone that seeks treatment with Chapters compassion and comfort and a healing experience. Every room is private, both houses are close to the ocean, and the treatment options are seemingly endless and effective.
Clients not only enjoy amazing amenities but are also allowed to participate in their addiction treatment experience with personalized treatment plans and the opportunity to try many alternative treatment options.
What Chapters Capistrano offers:
– Technology friendly from day one
– Private rooms
– Close to the ocean
– Proven effective treatment options
– On-site detox
– Flexible length of treatment
If you choose to attend treatment at Chapters Capistrano, you’re going to be immersed in a recovery experience that is fulfilling and comfortable, so when you’re ready to head home, you have the head start on living clean and sober that will keep you going for the long term.
- 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
If you’re seeking a place to fully immerse yourself in your recovery journey, Lincoln Recovery might be the perfect place to get started. The staff at this facility believe that by offering tools and encouraging healthy habits, combined with group therapies, activities, and individual therapy, clients can begin to experience the drug and alcohol-free life they want to live.
When clients arrive at Lincoln Recovery, they are encouraged to participate in their treatment by talking about what seems interesting or engaging to them and helping build a treatment plan with their recovery team. From there, the possibilities and potential successes are endless.
What Lincoln Recovery offers:
- Keep all of your technology from the beginning of treatment
- Calm, peaceful rural Illinois campus
- Feel like you’re eating at a restaurant every day with chef-prepared meals and snacks
- Indoor pool, workout room, and meditation room
- Planned and scheduled outings and activities
- Completely private rooms and bathrooms
- On-site detox facilities
- Partial hospitalization, residential, and intensive outpatient treatment options
If you’re looking for a place to get away and get to know yourself while you embrace your recovery journey, consider Lincoln Recovery.
- 19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Mountain Springs Recovery
For many reasons, Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best addiction rehab options in Denver, Colorado. The philosophy at this facility is that clients should be a fully interactive part of their recovery. This means that you get involved in the types of therapies you undergo. If something doesn’t work, the staff at Mountain Springs encourages you to voice your concerns and work with them to make changes that will be effective and feel good to you.
Clients enjoy gorgeous views, delicious meals, top-of-the-line accommodations, and lots of time outdoors if this isn’t enough.
What you’ll find at Mountain Springs Recovery:
- Keep your devices from the day you check-in
- Professional chef-prepared meals
- Lots of time enjoying the great outdoors
- Personalized treatment programs
- Stunning mountain views
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
Mountain Springs Recovery may be what you need if you’re seeking an immersive, joyful experience in addiction rehab.
- 1865 Woodmor Monument, CO 80132
We hope these resources have helped you out as you find the best rehab center.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.