POSITION SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing the administrative oversight of Lincoln Recovery’ operational functioning. This includes ensuring timely implementation, reporting, and documentation of a variety of functions including safety, quality improvement, and compliance standards. The Administrative Assistant position is an integral role within Lincoln Recovery, aiding in the goal of organizing a structure positive culture. The Administrative Assistant will assist all department heads in the administrative functions for each department. In the event of a prolonged absence the Administrative Assistant will designate a member of the leadership team with the required skills and experience to work with the Executive Director to provide all necessary coverage of the program’s administrative functions during the absence.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Direct Telephone Calls.
2. Maintain Department Calendar.
3. Order office supplies.
4. Tracking and disbursement of employee mail.
5. Assist with the tracking and disbursement of client mail.
Performs other duties assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge: The incumbent will:
1. Possess a basic knowledge of administrative functions including, interpersonal communications, office etiquette, and computer skills.
2. Possess strong work ethic and high standards of workmanship.
3. Possess strong task orientation.
4. Possess an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
5. Possess a basic understanding of report generation, graphical analysis, and data interpretation.
Abilities: To excel in this position the incumbent should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Analytical – Generate diverse information, data and research. Design work flows and procedures based on identified areas in need of growth.
2. Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in efficient and effective ways.
3. Ethics – Treat clients, staff, co-workers, visitors, contractors, and guests of Lincoln Recovery with respect and dignity; work ethically and uphold the values and standards of Lincoln Recovery.
4. Attendance, Punctuality, Reliability – Arrive on-site, on-time, as scheduled, consistently with a professional disposition. Ensure all work responsibilities are covered in the event of an absence or scheduled vacation.
5. Leadership – Constant development of staff, co-workers and clients, in effort to achieve everyone’s highest potential.
6. Strong Character – Staying calm under pressure is essential. Having an approachable demeanor without compromising Lincoln Standards of ethics and workmanship.
7. Organization – Must be highly organized and efficient in managing the necessary daily client/staff demands and tasks associated with them.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERENCES: The following requirements and preferences will be evaluated and verified to establish employment eligibility.
1. 2-5 Years of experience in office administrative functioning.
2. 1-3 Year of experience utilizing Microsoft Excel at an advanced level.
3. Experience working with Microsoft Outlook is a plus.
4. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location.