Certified Wastewater Operator
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execution of work orders for on-time completion and to high standards of quality
- Communicate with Supervisor and other Department Heads to coordinate the scheduling of assigned work orders
- Daily adherence to Lincoln Recovery’s accreditation standards and ensuring all facilities areas and equipment are maintained
- On call response during hours of operation
- Ensure all paperwork is properly documented and filed in a timely fashion
- Execution of Preventive Maintenance Calendar schedule for all building systems
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge: The incumbent will:
1. Possess strong work ethic and high standards of workmanship.
2. Possess a basic understanding of report generation, graphical analysis, and data interpretation.
Abilities: To excel in this position the incumbent should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in efficient and effective ways.
2. Ethics – Treat clients, staff, co-workers, visitors, contractors, and guests of Lincoln Recovery with respect and dignity; work ethically and uphold the values and standards of Lincoln Recovery.
3. Attendance, Punctuality, Reliability – Arrive on-site, on-time, as scheduled, consistently with a professional disposition. Ensure all work responsibilities are covered in the event of an absence or scheduled vacation.
4. Strong Character – Staying calm under pressure is essential. Having an approachable demeanor without compromising Lincoln Standards of ethics and workmanship.
5. Flexibility – Openness to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one’s preferred way of doing things
6. Organization – Must be highly organized and efficient in managing the necessary daily client/staff demands and tasks associated with them.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERENCES: The following requirements and preferences will be evaluated and verified to establish employment eligibility.
MUST HAVE WASTEWATER OPERATION: CLASS 4 Certification
1. At least One year of sobriety if in recovery.2.High School Diploma or equivalent
3. Customer-oriented and friendly.
4. Working quickly without compromising quality
5. Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
6. Basic understanding of Fire Codes and Building Codes
7. Have dependable transportation
8. Valid Driver’s License.
9. Current CPR & First Aid Certification.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $14.00 – $31.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
Work Location: One location.