Lincoln Recovery ( Position located in Raymond, IL)- Cook
Lincoln Recovery is dedicated to helping people overcome their struggles with substance abuse. Our centers are staffed with experts who utilize tried and true methods to help every person’s addiction story end with a sobriety that is sustainable. We at Lincoln Recovery understand that every person’s journey into addiction is unique.
Lincoln Recovery may be the perfect place for you. We pride ourselves on having a complete and diverse staff that utilizes their skills to help provide a high-quality treatment experience. Come build a long-lasting, rewarding career with us at Lincoln Recovery. Apply today.
We also offer referral bonuses when you help others get hired, you make money, and so do they.
*Responsibilities of the Cook*
- Work with kitchen staff on meal plans, schedules, ordering and receiving, as well as other kitchen and food preparation related items.
- Cook will prepare all food supplies including snacks and will be ready for the daily needs of Lincoln Recovery.
- Cook will provide direction and leadership in kitchen
- Cook will set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies.
- Cook will prepare food for service (chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces) and cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Discuss significant events, behaviors or complaints involving client’s activities with Kitchen Manager.
- 2-5 Years of experience cooking in a culinary department.
- Valid Food Handlers Certificate or willing to obtain.
- Experience working in recovery is a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be flexible, reliable.
- Attendance for scheduled shifts is crucial.
- Detail oriented, and willingness to follow directions.
- Ability to work with a team efficiently.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food Manager Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location