Lincoln Recovery is dedicated to helping people overcome their struggles with substance abuse. Our centers are staffed with experts who utilize tried and true methods to help every person’s addiction story end with a sobriety that is sustainable. We at Lincoln Recovery understand that every person’s journey into addiction is unique.
Lincoln Recovery may be the perfect place for you. We pride ourselves on having a complete and diverse staff that utilizes their skills to help provide a high-quality treatment experience. Come build a long-lasting, rewarding career with us at Lincoln Recovery. Apply today.
We also offer referral bonuses when you help others get hired, you make money, and so do they.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A HOUSEKEEPER
- The Housekeeper sorts all linen and separates and treats all stains.
- The Housekeeper loads laundry into washer and adds specified amount of detergent, soap, or other cleaning agents.
- The Housekeeper lifts clean, wet articles from washer and places them into dryers for measured time cycles.
- Sorts dried articles according to type.
- Folds and places items in appropriate locations for storage.
- Handles contaminated articles per company, franchise, and OSHA standards.
- Ability to push or pull up to 50lbs.
- Collects all soiled linen from client rooms.
- Other duties as assigned.
1 Full Time Housekeeper : 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
1 Part Time Housekeeper: 10 a.m. – 3p.m.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $13.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location.