Lincoln Recovery is dedicated to helping people overcome their struggles with substance abuse. Our centers are staffed with experts who utilize tried and true methods to help every person’s addiction story end with a sobriety that is sustainable. We at Lincoln Recovery understand that every person’s journey into addiction is unique.
If you believe that you have the experience and drive to assist people on their journey to sobriety, Lincoln Recovery may be the perfect place for you. We pride ourselves on having a complete and diverse staff that utilizes their skills to help provide a high-quality treatment experience.
JOB DUTIES FOR NURSE:
- Initial Detox treatment plan and discharge planning instructions.
- Adherence to facility policy and procedures, State and Federal law.
- Nurse consults with the physician regarding patient health care plans and treatment.
- Diagnostic test ordering.
- Nurse complies and maintains medical records policies regarding.
- Observing and recording behaviors.
- Nurse adheres to the protocols, norms, rules, and regulations.
- Providing necessary guidance.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior knowledge of psychiatric treatment a plus.
- Possess strong clinically ethical standards.
- Knowledge of dual diagnosis treatment practices a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
- Basic understanding of report generation, and data interpretation.
- Identify and resolve problems in efficient and effective ways.
- Stay calm under pressure is essential.
- Must be highly organized and efficient.
- 3-5 Years of nursing experience, preferably in the chemically dependent population.
- Valid license in the state of Illinois.
- Utilization Review experience is a plus.
- Ability to explain treatments and conditions to clients of all ages.
Monday, Saturday, Sunday: 6:45 a.m. – 7:15 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 6:45 a.m. – 7:15 p.m.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $29.00 – $33.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- JCAHO accredited facility
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Rotating weekends
- Associate (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Required)
- RN (Required)
Work Location: One location.