Lincoln Recovery - Raymond, Illinois
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
2023 Best Rehab Centers in Rockford, Illinois
Lincoln Recovery - Upscale inpatient rehab facility with private rooms and 24/7 admissions team
- Private rooms
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non-12-Step options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Thorough aftercare planning
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
For those who want to know the best rehab centers in Rockford, Illinois, the internet is often the first place we look. Word of mouth sometimes works, but when it comes to overcoming an addiction, what works for some people might not work for everyone. So, most of us naturally go online to find addiction treatment options. The trouble with doing it this way is that many don’t know what makes a rehab great and, even more important, what will make a rehab great for them.
Find Illinois Rehabs By City:
Other states: Rehabs in Texas, Rehabs in California, Rehabs in Colorado
Best Rehabs in Rockford, Illinois
So, after your initial search, you will find many treatment options to choose from. You might even see some that you’ve heard of before and that look decent, but since you’re going to overcome your addiction, you want to make sure of a few things – First, you want to be certain that any treatment program you choose works. Second, you want to ensure that the facility you’re considering meets certain treatment standards within the industry (this protects you and ensures a top level of care). Third, you’ll want to ensure that any rehab you’re looking at offers the amenities and options that matter most to you.
To help you get started on your search, we’ve compiled a list of the 2022 best rehab centers in Rockford, IL.
What if a stay at rehab felt like a trip away? What if, when you went to rehab, it felt more like a retreat and less like a difficult beginning to a life-long recovery process? What if the quiet solitude and privacy you enjoyed when you went to rehab helped ease your mind and get you in the mode of overcoming your addiction? If you choose to attend Lincoln Recovery, this is exactly what you will experience. You’ll be encouraged to participate in your recovery and help choose the treatment program that works for you. You’ll spend time with others going through recovery, too.
At Lincoln, clients get to enjoy a wide variety of treatment options. They can work one-on-one with therapists and recovery counselors, go to group therapy, and enjoy group activities.
What Lincoln Recovery offers:
- Phones and devices welcome – no blackout
- Large campus in rural Illinois
- Private rooms
- Professional chef-prepared snacks and meals
- Workout room and indoor pool
- On-site detox
- Variety of treatment programs
This might be the best facility for those who want to start their recovery journey in a rehab where recovery is a journey and not a chore.
19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Other Addiction Rehab Options
If you still haven’t found the right addiction treatment facility to meet your needs, you may want to think about going out of your area. When we leave places we’re familiar with, we find that overcoming an addiction is much easier.
Are you in search of a luxury rehab center close to Las Flores? You’ll find a great facility in San Clemente, CA, called Chapters Capistrano. This center is known for its optimal patient-to-staff ratio, well-maintained facilities, and spectacular views of the Orange County coast.
Some of the other great features of Chapters Capistrano include:
- 24/7 medical assistance: The center prioritizes the safety of every patient. There is a designated medical staff so that patients will be healthy and their vitals are on-point as they stay in the rehab.
- Diverse treatment methods: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step rehab options, you can have a customized treatment plan that best fits your unique background and needs.
To know more about Chapters Capistrano, you may contact the following details:
- 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
- (877) 915-4139
Another great rehab you can find in Orange County is Monarch Shores. This is a full-fledged center complete with detox, a treatment plan, and aftercare. It’s located in San Juan Capistrano, California, with a great view of the ocean. Monarch Shores is a highly-rated rehab with the following notable features:
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep your phone, laptop, and other gadgets away. You can keep them while continuing to work or keeping in touch with loved ones during your stay in rehab.
- Empathetic staff: There’s no greater feeling than being listened to and people considering your needs. Monarch Shores are known for their kind and understanding staff.
To know more about Monarch Shores, please reach out to them with the following contact information:
- 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- (844) 893-3479
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best treatment centers near Boulder, CO. Located at a quiet, serene spot in Colorado Springs. This addiction treatment center has beautiful facilities and specialists who provide personalized care.
As a full-fledged center, Mountain Springs Recovery cares for every aspect of substance abuse, starting with detox treatment and aftercare. Patients choose this center because of its great features, including:
- Technology access: You don’t have to give up your cell phone, laptop, and other gadgets. There’s access to WiFi for you to complete tasks or stay in touch with loved ones.
- Treatment options: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step, there are many treatment options, depending on your unique background and preferences.
- 24/7 care: Most people need round-the-clock care to manage withdrawal symptoms during the first few weeks of detox. Mountain Springs has 24/7 medical care, keeping patients safe and comfortable.
- Top facilities: Clean rooms, beautiful views, and access to recreational facilities make the treatment center an excellent choice for people seeking the best value for their resources.
For more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please contact the contact details below.
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery – Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter where you choose to go to rehab as long as you decide to allow yourself to begin living a clean and healthy life.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.