Lincoln Recovery - Raymond, Illinois
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
2023 Best Rehab Centers in Springfield, Illinois
Lincoln Recovery - Upscale inpatient rehab facility with private rooms and 24/7 admissions team
- Private rooms
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- Non-12-Step options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Thorough aftercare planning
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
It can seem pretty daunting when you’re seeking the best addiction rehab options in Springfield, Illinois. So how do you know what you should be looking for? What goes into the best rehab? How do you know you’re making the best choice for your treatment needs?
Find Illinois Rehabs By City:
Other states: Rehabs in Texas, Rehabs in California, Rehabs in Colorado
Best Rehabs in Springfield, Illinois
While there are many addiction treatment facilities to choose from in Springfield, IL, if you aren’t sure what you’re looking for in the first place, it can be easy to get burned out and give up the search. When you find a great match to your treatment needs, you will likely enjoy a lasting, successful recovery. To help you get started on your search, we’ve made a list:
Lincoln Recovery – Treatment at Lincoln Recovery is always meant to be approached with the client in mind. This allows clients in recovery to feel genuinely engaged with their treatment and in charge of their results. When combined with other benefits, such as space to move around and relax, private rooms, and group and individual therapies, it becomes much easier and enjoyable to focus on living an addiction-free lifestyle.
The benefits of attending Lincoln Recovery include the following:
- Technology-friendly campus – this means clients keep their electronics from the beginning
- Large campus in rural Illinois
- Delicious chef-prepared meals and snacks
- Private rooms
- Fitness center and indoor pool
- Regular activities and outings
- Meditation room
Lincoln Recovery might be just what you need if you’re looking for a truly calming and client-centered treatment program.
19067 W. Frontage Rd., Raymond, IL 62560
Other Addiction Rehab Options
Even if you don’t find the best addiction rehab options in Springfield, Illinois, you should keep looking. There are many highly effective treatment options across the country, so you shouldn’t limit your search for the right one for you in your local area.
Are you in search of a luxury rehab center close to Las Flores? You’ll find a great facility in San Clemente, CA, called Chapters Capistrano. This center is known for its optimal patient-to-staff ratio, well-maintained facilities, and spectacular views of the Orange County coast.
Some of the other great features of Chapters Capistrano include:
- 24/7 medical assistance: The center prioritizes the safety of every patient. There is a designated medical staff so that patients will be healthy and their vitals are on-point as they stay in the rehab.
- Diverse treatment methods: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step rehab options, you can have a customized treatment plan that best fits your unique background and needs.
To know more about Chapters Capistrano, you may contact the following details:
- 1525 Buena Vista, San Clemente, CA 92672
- (877) 915-4139
Another great rehab you can find in Orange County is Monarch Shores. This is a full-fledged center complete with detox, a treatment plan, and aftercare. It’s located in San Juan Capistrano, California, with a great view of the ocean. Monarch Shores is a highly-rated rehab with the following notable features:
- Technology-friendly: You don’t have to keep your phone, laptop, and other gadgets away. You can keep them while continuing to work or keeping in touch with loved ones during your stay in rehab.
- Empathetic staff: There’s no greater feeling than being listened to and people considering your needs. Monarch Shores are known for their kind and understanding staff.
To know more about Monarch Shores, please reach out to them with the following contact information:
- 27123 Calle Arroyo #2121, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- (844) 893-3479
Mountain Springs Recovery
Mountain Springs Recovery is one of the best treatment centers near Boulder, CO. Located at a quiet, serene spot in Colorado Springs. This addiction treatment center has beautiful facilities and specialists who provide personalized care.
As a full-fledged center, Mountain Springs Recovery cares for every aspect of substance abuse, starting with detox treatment and aftercare. Patients choose this center because of its great features, including:
- Technology access: You don’t have to give up your cell phone, laptop, and other gadgets. There’s access to WiFi for you to complete tasks or stay in touch with loved ones.
- Treatment options: From 12-Step to Non-12 Step, there are many treatment options, depending on your unique background and preferences.
- 24/7 care: Most people need round-the-clock care to manage withdrawal symptoms during the first few weeks of detox. Mountain Springs has 24/7 medical care, keeping patients safe and comfortable.
- Top facilities: Clean rooms, beautiful views, and access to recreational facilities make the treatment center an excellent choice for people seeking the best value for their resources.
For more about Mountain Springs Recovery, please contact the contact details below.
Address: 1865 Woodmoor Dr, Monument, CO 80132
Willow Springs Recovery
Willow Springs Recovery – Willow Springs Recovery is one of the premier rehab options in Dallas, Texas, and for a good reason. The sprawling 38-acre campus offers plenty of room to explore, enjoy activities and relax. Some clients say they are staying at a resort while working on their addiction recovery at Willow Springs, which is precisely how they are supposed to feel. This top-of-the-line facility encourages clients to make the most of the quiet, dig in, and enjoy all that recovery has to offer. In addition, an on-site detox ensures that clients get the best care – from intake to completion – so they can enjoy a successful recovery journey.
What you’ll find:
- Keep your phone and computer
- Pool, gym, and recreational activities
- Off-campus outings
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Special dietary food preparation
- Individualized treatment plans to meet client needs
- Wide variety of treatment options
- Highly trained staff
Willow Springs Recovery believes that treatment should be enjoyable and that transitioning from active addiction to recovery should be smooth and gentle. You want to keep seeing the changes and beauty of living clean and sober every day.
Ultimately, it doesn’t matter where you find your best rehab option. What matters is that you find it and begin your treatment program to live an addiction-free life. Isn’t it time to take care of you?
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.