Beaumont Rehab Centers | Top Rehabs in Beaumont, Texas
Worldwide, drug and alcohol addiction has become a great concern. Globally, alcohol, tobacco, and illicit drug use are major risk factors causing disability and premature deaths. A total of 63,632 deaths were reported in the United States due to a drug overdose in 2016. Among the states with a statistically significant rise in death rates in Texas. In 2017 alone, the drug deaths in Texas were 9.7 per 100,000 population census. Without appropriate treatment from treatment centers in TX like alcohol rehab and rehabilitation facilities in Beaumont, these statistics will continue to increase.
Common Abused Drugs in Beaumont City, Texas
Like most cities, alcohol ranks first among the substances abused in Beaumont Texas. The excessive drinking rate of Jefferson County in 2016 has reached 17 percent. The alcohol-impaired driving deaths reached 31 with a percentage of 20 percent.
In 2015, the increase of methamphetamine in Beaumont has been considered as the greatest drug threat in Southeast Texas. This is attributed to the proximity of Jefferson County to Houston which is one of the major distribution hubs of drugs in the US from Mexico.
The County Health Rankings of Jefferson whose seat is Beaumont City reported that the drug overdose deaths have reached 92 with a drug overdose mortality of 12 percent. The increase in reported deaths which are related to meth usage is enormous. Data from 1999 to 2006 revealed that deaths related to meth have reached 650. The 2007 to 2012 data showed that it has increased to 985 deaths.
College Students Substance Abuse in Texas
The American College Health Association National College Health Assessment II revealed that in the spring of 2018, 3.5 percent of students reported experiencing a negative effect on their studies because of alcohol use. Drug use was attributed by 1.9 percent of students to have negatively affected their studies.
An estimated 60.4 percent of the undergraduate students reported having used alcohol in the last 30 days. The other 17.6 percent reported having used alcohol past 30 days. Only 22 percent said they have never used alcohol.
In terms of marijuana use, 22.4 percent said they used marijuana in the last 30 days. 20.2 percent stated that they have used marijuana before. Only 57.4 percent claimed that they have never used marijuana.
Lamar University is one of the most famous among the colleges and universities in Beaumont, TX. Like most of the colleges and universities in the city, Lamar offers counseling services for students and university faculty and staff to cater to mental health and substance abuse. The Brief Therapy Solution Oriented model is primarily utilized in the university and if medication is necessary, the client is endorsed to the Student Health Center service providers. Every semester, outreach programs are conducted to cater to the needs of the students. A directory of rehab facilities in Beaumont is also available in case additional resources are necessary.
Types of Treatment for Substance Abuse in Rehab Facilities Beaumont
The continuous increase in substance abuse requires immediate attention from Beaumont rehab facilities. Individuals suffering from substance abuse disorder can benefit from detox in Beaumont. Treatment centers in Beaumont offer professionally facilitated medical detox in the Beaumont area. The process will help the individual to eliminate the toxins in the body. Conducting the process in a rehab in Beaumont may help ensure that the client is under professional supervision 24/7. Withdrawal from substance addiction can be deadly making detox in Beaumont area a necessity.
Substance abuse treatment Beaumont centers offer several treatment options. Beaumont rehab conducts the initial assessment to know the extent of addiction and to determine the most appropriate interventions in addition to the advice to engage in alcoholics anonymous Beaumont and narcotics anonymous Beaumont.
To help you choose which among the treatment options from drug rehab Beaumont TX, here are some of the treatment options offered by Beaumont rehabilitation centers:
- 12 Step rehab centers : This program exposes the person suffering from substance abuse disorder to 12 steps that can help them deal with the issues surrounding their addiction. It includes exposing them to like-minded groups like aa meetings Beaumont and NA meetings in Beaumont.
- Non 12 step rehab: Beaumont drug rehab centers employ scientific-based alternative techniques to treat an addicted person using a well-rounded approach.
- Faith-Based rehab centers: This type of treatment is anchored on the faith and spirituality of the individual suffering from addiction.
- SMART Recovery Meetings: SMART recovery program involves the development of confidence and independence of the person seeking treatment with the use of a tool that can be utilized alone or in sync with other treatment options, depending on the preference and need of the client.
- Dual Diagnosis Rehab: In this type of treatment, drug rehab in Beaumont treats the patient not only for the substance abuse disorder but also the mental health problem that the client is also suffering from.
- Holistic Rehabs: The focus of a Beaumont drug rehab offering this treatment is the healing of the body, mind, and spirit which were damaged by addiction.
Paying for Treatment in Texas
One of the concerns of people who are thinking of attending a rehab treatment center in or near Beaumont is the payment. There are various ways that one can pay for the services of these rehab centers. These are the following:
- Personal savings
- Employment insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Loan from the family or from friends
- Government assistance
- Assistance from addiction recovery programs
- Payment plans
Ask the Texas rehab that you are considering the payment options that they can cater. They will be able to help you with the best option possible.
Types of Insurances that can be Used in TX Rehab
There are several types of insurance that can be used in seeking rehabilitation services. State insurance can be used to pay for the treatment in a Texas rehab facility. To ensure which type of insurance can be used in the facility, contact an insurance professional to help you with your coverage.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886