According to wallethub.com the United States has been at an all-out war with Drug use dating as far back as 1971. As part of the effort to combat the use of the drug in the United States, the government has increased funding to as much as $28 billion dollars. This is an incredible increase from government spending from $23.5 billion only five years ago. If you are battling addiction in Brownsville, Texas, it is important to know how and where these funds are being spent.
In a recent poll by countyhealthrankings.org Texas offers the fewest treatment centers in the nation. So how do you find drug rehab centers in or near Brownsville? Or maybe you need to locate a substance abuse treatment in Brownsville? Regardless of what treatment you need, there are plenty of Texas rehab facilities near Brownsville that will help you get sober.
Drug Use In Brownsville
Alcohol rehab in Brownsville or Drug Rehab in Brownsville provides discreet treatment to serve its community. According to the findings from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Texas showed an increase in overdose-related deaths since 2015. This is a direct factor from being on the border of Mexico. The most commonly used drugs in Brownsville are:
Resources Available for Teens and Students
Teens and students are highly susceptible to drug and alcohol exposure. There are many qualified treatments that specialize in teens and young adults. Talk with your child today and see if they might be at risk to drug or alcohol use.
- Narcotics Anonymous in Brownsville
- Alcoholics Anonymous in Brownsville
- Medical detox in Brownsville
- Drug and Rehab centers in Brownsville
Keep in mind that the best resources for you might not necessarily be the closest options to where you live. You might find that AA meetings in Austin are the best choice for you, or you might choose to check out AA meetings in Beaumont instead. Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in Plano might also be a good option to consider.
Finding SMART Recovery Meeting in Brownsville
Substance abuse treatment in Brownsville is available in many different forms. Some Brownsville rehab centers offer a variety of different methods for recovery that include narcotics anonymous in Brownsville as well as helping locate AA in meetings in Brownsville, Texas. This treatment in particular offered by drug rehab centers in Brownsville is called SMART Recovery(Self-Management and Recovery Training).
What SMART Recovery treatments do is outline a very detailed and individual regiment to interact with the patient. By incorporating individualized goals for each inpatient, the program works to ensure you stay sober long after you leave the rehabilitation facilities in Brownsville. SMART Recovery treatment is growing in popularity and quickly becoming the treatment of choice for rehab in Brownsville.
Here are the ways SMART Recovery treatments is different than any other treatment centers in Brownsville:
- Reinforcing Ways to Stay Motivated: When you enroll in SMART Recovery programs in Brownsville, you are given tools to rebuild confidence, stay focused, and learn how to keep your motivation in line with your goals. The aim of one of these rehab facilities in Brownsville is to establish a community the inpatient can fortify themselves in. Through the use of meetings throughout the treatment, counselors’ coach and teach confidence from others that have completed a similar program.
- How To Restrict Addiction Urges and Avoid Relapsing: Addiction is largely based on habits. Most abusers battling addiction create an extra level of dependency from instilling bad habits. Benefits from a SMART Recovery program include how to avoid relapsing by instilling new habits. Creating new and positive habits are one of the mechanisms that teach inpatients to resist the urges of addiction to avoid falling back into harmful patterns. SMART Recovery programs are ideal treatments for patients that have not had success with previous medical detox in Brownsville.
- Utilize Coping Mechanism and Thought Management: This is very important for addicts in recovery to understand. SMART Recovery programs teach the patient that you are the source of your success when battling addiction. Some addicts are unable to control their own thoughts and turn to using instead learning new ways to cope. SMART Recovery programs teach you how to identify and validate your emotions from a destructive pattern to creating an understanding of why you may be experiencing certain emotions. This will enable you to create new habits that are conducive toward your recovery.
- Maintain Order and Balance in Your Life: Beyond just trying to detox in Brownsville SMART Recovery treatments place emphasis on the importance of sustaining a balanced life. This means adhering to a structure that allows time for life outside of your recovery. AA meetings in Brownsville also serve to fulfill this balance. While your main goal is to beat addiction it’s important to remember that you do have a life outside of your addiction. Addiction alone does not define who you are.
Our closest facility is in Texas
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Non-12 Step Program in Brownsville
The non-12 rehab program in Brownsville is an alternative holistic treatment. This focuses on natural methods such as yoga, meditation, hypnosis, and acupuncture. Non-12 step groups teach breathing techniques as well as offering na meetings in Brownsville.
Dual Diagnosis Rehab in Brownsville
Drug use and mental illness are directly linked. The CDC estimates nearly ten million users treated for drug or alcohol addiction were also diagnosed with a mental illness. Speak with your doctor to see if you fall under a dual diagnosis. Dual Diagnosis centers specialize with patients that fall into this category. A Brownsville drug rehab that offers this form of care may be the best choice for you or your family.
This is for those who have lost their faith during their battle with addiction. Losing faith can destroy your motivation and hinder any chance of recovery. Learn more Faith Based Rehab Treatments to find out if this method is right for you.
Alternative Holistic Rehabilitation
This form of treatment centers and focus with the mind, body, and spirit of the individual and offers spiritual guidance connecting and aligning one’s mentality without the use of Western Medicine.
Luxury Rehab Centers
Provide the highest level of comfort and offers complete isolation for the patient. Certain facilities are located on beach front property. Luxury Centers in Brownsville operate 24 hours a day with complete privacy. Since patients sometimes choose to face their addiction on their own, they decide to use high-end Luxury Rahab Centers.
Payment Options for Drug Rehab in Brownsville
- Out of Pocket Private Payment-Treatment. Paying for drug centers and alcohol in Brownsville is a popular choice. However, this can become very costly. The initial expenses centers vary from center to center based on the level of treatment needed and the budget of the patient. When contacting a rehab center in Brownsville be sure to speak honestly about your needs and financial situation. This way centers are able to select the correct steps toward your recovery.
- Verify Your Insurance– Thousands of people have utilized their insurance to battle their addictions. In many cases, patients whose insurance covers rehab centers in Brownsville have received treatment at a minimal cost out of pocket. To verify your insurance coverage be sure to talk with one of the many Brownsville rehabilitation centers today. You can click here to verify your insurance.
- State Funded Medicare– Rehab San in Brownsville can be expensive if your insurance does not cover treatment. If your current financial situation won’t allow you to get the help you need certain allocated state funds can help alleviate the cost of these programs. Every case is unique and no two situations are alike. Don’t let payment keep you from getting sober.
Addiction affects the lives of countless people’s lives in many different financial situations. Help is available and you do not need you to go through the struggle of battling addiction alone. Reach out to a rehab center in Brownsville for help today, your first step toward recovery. Reach out to Sunset Behavioral Health to learn more about rehab facilities in Texas. If you think that traveling to Texas, maybe even Austin, Texas then give us a call and find out more about Willow Springs Recovery, our addiction treatment facilities in Texas.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886