Willow Springs Recovery - Austin, Texas
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
Dual Diagnosis Treatment in El Paso, Texas
Top rated addiction treatment located on 38 acres of quiet and calming scenery.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Bastrop, Texas
- Out of state options in CA, CO and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
El Paso, Texas, a town of about 680,000 people, also contains people who have mental illnesses:
- 15.8% of its residents have diagnosed cases of depression, according to a 2019 report.
- 62 people killed themselves in 2020, reports the El Paso County Office of the Medical Examiner (OME).
Substance abuse and addiction often accompany such mental illnesses. When someone has both conditions, they have what’s known as a dual diagnosis, co-occurring condition, or comorbidity.
Dual diagnosis treatment centers in El Paso, TX can treat such conditions.
Our closest facility is in Texas
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
What kind of conditions does a dual diagnosis treatment facility in El Paso, TX treat?
Facilities that address mental illness and drug abuse in El Paso, TX typically treat substance abuse and addiction relating to alcohol and different types of drugs. Some of the psychological issues they address could include:
- Bipolar disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Thoughts, plans, and attempts related to suicide
Dual diagnosis treatment in El Paso, TX knows that treating such conditions – as well as addictions – is crucial. Left untreated, one could worsen the other.
Why is therapy an important part of dual diagnosis treatment in El Paso, TX?
Most mental health and addiction treatment centers in El Paso, TX incorporate some sort of therapy. Therapy helps people examine their problems and solve them.
Some types of therapy affiliated with mental health and addiction treatment in El Paso, TX might include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), which encourages people to alter their feelings and thoughts so they can alter their behaviors.
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), which teaches people how to reconcile ideas that may seem opposite from each other.
- Contingency management (CM), which rewards people for achieving specific goals, such as negative drug or alcohol screening tests.
- Group therapy and family therapy, which allow people to meet and discuss problems collectively as groups.
Whatever therapeutic approaches they employ, dual diagnosis treatment programs in El Paso, TX encourage their clients to acknowledge and talk about their problems so they can understand and heal them.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886