Willow Springs Recovery - Austin, Texas
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
Luxury Rehab in Frisco, Texas
Top rated addiction treatment located on 38 acres of quiet and calming scenery.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Bastrop, Texas
- Out of state options in CA, CO and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Frisco, Texas, is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. It, like other parts of the state and the U.S., too, is no stranger to substance use.
While some may believe that addiction is something that only happens to someone else, the truth is anyone can be affected. All ages, all ethnicities, all races, all genders, all religions — no one is immune.
Opioids and methamphetamines are two very real problems. Fentanyl, a potent synthetic opioid, is being produced and smuggled into the United States. It sometimes is cut with other drugs or used to make counterfeits.
The results have been deadly.
In 2021 Texas experienced more than 1.334 fentanyl-linked overdose deaths. That mirrors a U.S.-wide trend. For the 12-month period ending April 2021, opioid-linked deaths alone soared to 75,673, up from 56,064 one year earlier. A lot gets smuggled in from Mexico, and the concern (not to mention the number of pills, which amount to millions) is so high that the Drug Enforcement Agency has issued public safety alerts.
When facing a problem with alcohol or drug abuse, some folks might turn to luxury addiction treatment in Frisco, TX.
Luxury rehab in Frisco, TX
Luxury drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers in Frisco, TX, offer their clients a high-end experience. A quick glance at these facilities and one might think it’s more like a resort than a place to recover from a challenging and difficult illness. But recovery is exactly what is being offered.
Rehab is rarely easy. It’s a tough decision to make because we might fear change or upheaval in our lives. (Never mind that addiction causes its own turmoil.) Withdrawal can be painful. The therapy and group sessions can take us down some uneasy roads as we dig into why we resorted to drug or alcohol abuse.
Luxury rehab centers in Frisco, TX, are designed to make a difficult journey easier to navigate. Not only will these facilities have around-the-clock experts and staff to attend to you, but the centers themselves will have amenities that allow you to relax and recharge. Each center will be different, but some of the things that luxury rehabs might have include a pool, spa facilities, fitness centers, meditation rooms, and more. Activities might include outings specific to the area (oceanside bonfires or mountain hikes). Meals may be prepared by a gourmet chef. Accommodations tend to be more high-end, with luxe bedding, stunning views, and manicured grounds.
Besides elegant and serene surroundings, these centers give clients a spot to recover in supreme style and comfort.
Luxury detox in Frisco, TX
Once you decide on a rehab, usually the first step — following check-in and a quick health assessment to help design a just-for-you recovery plan — is detoxification (aka detox). It’s an important part of the journey because it’s when you’re ridding your body of drugs and/or alcohol.
As you detox you may experience uncomfortable symptoms like nausea, vomiting, chills, tremors, sweats, insomnia, and anxiety. Luxury detox centers in Frisco, TX, can help you through this uncomfortable stage by providing medication to help with things like nausea and anxiety. They will also monitor you to make sure you’re safe and hydrated. Once you’re in the clear — the process can take a few days — it’ll be time to go into therapy and group sessions.
Inpatient drug and alcohol treatment
Detoxing at a luxury drug and alcohol rehab center in Frisco, TX, means you’ll get around-the-clock care to make sure the withdrawal symptoms are rendered milder. That won’t make it easy necessarily, but it will make it less of an ordeal. Once you’re feeling strong enough to put your attention toward recovery, the rehab facility will help you through the mental aspects of your addiction.
You’ll be living onsite and everything you need and want — meals, counseling, therapy, actvities, and amenities — will be little more than a short walk from your room. You’ll have a daily schedule the center has designed for your unique situation, with several hours each day dedicated to making your recovery into your full-time job. (That’s where the luxury aspects like pool time can help you unwind and recharge.)
Some of the things patients in luxury drug and alcohol treatment in Frisco, TX, might expect include:
- Individual psychotherapy. Cognitive-behavioral therapy is a popular form of talk therapy used to help people with addiction. Here, clients will sit down with trained therapists in an attempt to better understand their feelings and explore why they resorted to drug or alcohol abuse. They’ll also work on healthier ways to cope, to prevent relapse down the line.
- Sobriety support groups. These can include 12-steps like Alcoholics Anonymous (which offer more of a faith-centric approach) or non-12-steps like SMART Recovery (which tread the science-focused path). Here, patients share their stories and struggles, and can develop camaraderie and pick up advice along the way.
- Courses. These classes can cover any number of things but usually the common denominator is to help clients learn how to address various challenges they may come across in their pursuit of lasting sobriety. Art or equine therapy may allow people to process their emotions in a way that might flow more naturally. Meditation or yoga may help develop mindfulness and ways to process stress.
- Family therapy. This can help people through things like relationship conflicts or hiccups in family communication. The goal is to develop a better understanding of each side’s struggles.
Luxury rehab centers in Frisco, TX, also help devise an aftercare plan for patients. This will prepare clients for life after rehab. It can include plans to check back in with the center to discuss challenges and wins, counseling and support group meetups closer to home, and the facility’s alumni support group, where they can keep in touch with people they met during their stay and meet others who were in similar circumstances.
- Gov.texas.gov – Governor Abbott Holds Roundtable In Fort Worth On Nationwide Fentanyl Crisis
- nytimes.com – D.E.A. Warns of ‘Alarming’ Increase in Fentanyl-Laced Fake Pills
- sunshinebehavioralhealth.com – Texas Rehab Centers & Addiction Treatment
- addiction.surgeongeneral.gov – Facing Addiction in America: The Surgeon General’s Report on Alcohol, Drugs, and Health
- sunshinebehavioralhealth.com – Sunshine Behavioral Health Alumni Group
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.