Willow Springs Recovery - Austin, Texas
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
Luxury Rehab in Laredo, Texas
Top rated addiction treatment located on 38 acres of quiet and calming scenery.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Bastrop, Texas
- Out of state options in CA, CO and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Laredo, Texas, is right along the border with Mexico. Because of its location, drugs get smuggled into the United States.
In the last couple of decades, overdose deaths have risen in Texas and beyond.
The potent synthetic opioid fentanyl has played a role in this, especially in the last few years. (Synthetic opioid deaths have gone up by 10%, according to the U.S. Department of Justice and the Drug Enforcement Administration’s 2020 National Drug Threat Assessment.)
Alcohol abuse is a concern, too. In 2018, more than half of Texas adults said they’d drank alcohol in the last month. About 6% said they’d engaged in heavy drinking (15 or more drinks a week for men, or eight or more for women). Seventeen percent said they’d binged alcohol (five or more drinks in a few hours for men, or four or more for women).
To address problems with alcohol and drugs, some people might turn to luxury addiction treatment in Laredo, TX.
What is luxury rehab in Laredo, TX?
Luxury rehabs in Laredo, TX, and other areas offer a singular experience for their clients. At first glance, these kinds of centers give off a feel that says resort rather than recovery. Yet recovery is exactly what they offer.
The process of going to rehab is far from easy. Withdrawal can be unpleasant (to put it mildly), and there’s a lot of therapy and soul-searching. Digging deep to find what led to drug or alcohol abuse can be a turbulent ride.
High-end rehab is designed to make that hard work easier to take. A luxury drug treatment center in Laredo, TX, may have high-end amenities like a pool, spa treatments, massage, meals prepared by a gourmet chef, and personal trainers. Accommodations are sumptuous, with soft, plush bedding and elegant decor. Such rehabs may be situated in a desirable location. Perhaps in the mountains or oceanside.
Whatever they offer, these places give their clients a place to recover in the utmost style and comfort.
Our closest facility is in Texas
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
Luxury detox in Laredo, TX
Before treating drug or alcohol addiction, most patients will undergo detox. Also known as detoxification, this is an essential part of rehab because it rids the body of drugs and alcohol. Because the withdrawal that accompanies detox also brings on unpleasant (and sometimes dangerous) side effects like nausea, vomiting, anxiety, chills, and more, medical experts tend to clients throughout. They usually offer around-the-clock oversight, providing medication to ease symptoms and helping keep clients hydrated. Once they’re free of toxins – a process that could take a few days – they’ll be ready to focus on recovery.
Inpatient drug and alcohol treatment
Detox addresses the worst of the physical aspects of a person’s substance abuse or addiction, and luxury rehab centers in Laredo, TX, will also help patients to work on the mental aspects of these conditions.
When people check into a luxury drug rehab center in Laredo, TX, they’ll reside onsite (aka inpatient or residential treatment). They’ll have a daily schedule with several hours carved out to focus on recovery.
Things a patient may find on their daily schedule include:
- Individual psychotherapy, where clients will work with trained therapists to better understand their feelings, explore why they’ve used drugs or alcohol, and develop ways to prevent relapse in the future.
- Sobriety support groups can be either 12-step (like Alcoholics Anonymous) or non-12-step (like SMART Recovery). Patients share their stories and hear from others. Along the way, they may realize they’re not alone in their struggles and learn ways to achieve lasting sobriety.
- Courses. These can be about any number of things, from handling various challenges like conflict resolution or managing stress. There might be art therapy, equine therapy, meditation, yoga, and more. These classes help clients learn healthier ways of self-expression and coping, and they also let them explore their feelings.
- Family therapy can help people experiencing relationship conflicts. Loved ones might discuss how their relatives’ addictions have affected them. More effective communication approaches may also be used. The goal is to open up communication and foster a better understanding of each side’s struggles.
Luxury drug and alcohol treatment in Laredo, TX, also arm the patient with an aftercare plan. That process begins while they are at the facility, and the goal is to prepare them for life after rehab. It’ll typically include plans to check back in with the rehab for updates, contact information for counselors and therapists closer to home, and an opportunity to join the facility’s alumni group so they can keep in touch and focus on staying sober.
- kgns.tv – Traffic stop in south Laredo leads to drug bust
- news10.com – $53 million worth of cocaine, meth, and pot seized at Laredo border crossing
- dea.gov – 2020 Drug Enforcement Administration National Drug Threat Assessment
- dshs.texas.gov – Alcohol-Associated Cancers
- sunshinebehavioralhealth.com – Texas Rehab Centers & Addiction Treatment
- addiction.surgeongeneral.gov – Facing Addiction in America: The Surgeon General’s Report on Alcohol, Drugs, and Health
- sunshinebehavioralhealth.com – Sunshine Behavioral Health Alumni Group
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886