Willow Springs Recovery - Austin, Texas
GET HONEST & ACCURATE QUOTE
Dual Diagnosis Treatment in Mesquite, Texas
Top rated addiction treatment located on 38 acres of quiet and calming scenery.
- Keep your phone and laptop
- Safe 24/7 monitored detox
- SMART options
- Dual diagnosis programs
- Long-term arrangements
- Thorough aftercare planning
- Located in Bastrop, Texas
- Out of state options in CA, CO and IL
Check your coverage and get informed on admission process! Call us at:555-555-5555*
*HIPPA Compliant and 100% confidential
MAXIMIZE YOUR PPO COVERAGE WITH OUR HELP
We will work with insurance to get you the best possible coverage and minimize expenses.
Life can be difficult sometimes. It can be even more difficult if we’re facing depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), or another mental illness.
The city of Mesquite, TX recognizes this. It joined with other Texas cities to create the Southeast Alliance Community Care Team to provide mental health assistance to people who contact emergency services.
Residential dual diagnosis treatment centers in Mesquite, TX and surrounding areas can also help people receive the assistance they need.
What is dual diagnosis in Mesquite, TX?
Some people might turn to alcohol or drugs to try to treat their mental illnesses themselves. But this can worsen their mental illnesses and develop into addictions that require assistance from dual diagnosis treatment centers in Mesquite, TX.
As their name indicates, dual diagnosis treatment programs in Mesquite, TX treat multiple problems: mental illnesses and addictions. This dual approach is necessary because addiction and mental illnesses can fuel and worsen each other.
Our closest facility is in Texas
Address: 11128 TX-21, Bastrop, TX 78602
What kinds of therapy are common in mental health and substance abuse treatment centers in Mesquite, TX?
Mental health and addiction treatment centers in Mesquite, TX usually feature therapy as a central part of their programs. Some common therapeutic approaches include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) that addresses people’s thoughts and feelings with the ultimate goal of changing their behaviors.
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) that is similar to CBT but involves learning to accept thoughts and feelings that appear to conflict with each other.
- Contingency management (CM) that rewards people for progress, such as drug-free or alcohol-free screening tests.
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) that incorporates eye movements or tapping to redirect clients as they confront trauma.
Other mental health and addiction treatment in Mesquite, TX might incorporate other approaches based on their clients’ wants and needs.
Many times, such treatment occurs while a person is staying at an inpatient dual diagnosis treatment center in Mesquite, TX. While outpatient programs might be convenient for some, inpatient assistance stays allow people to focus entirely on their healing without outside distractions.
A professional dual diagnosis treatment center in Mesquite, TX also focuses on its clients. Its staff members understand how problems with drugs and alcohol are frequently linked to problems with mental health. Using this understanding, they can help people treat and manage both.
- nbcdfw.com – Team of Mental Health Experts Dispatched to Police, Fire Calls in SE Dallas County
- sunshinebehavioralhealth.com – Learn About What Dual Diagnosis Treatment Programs Offer
- mind.org.uk – Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- sunshinebehavioralhealth.com – Texas Rehab Centers & Addiction Treatment
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886