Odessa City Rehab Centers | Top Rehabs in Odessa City, Texas
Tobacco, alcohol, and use of illicit drugs are considered major global causes of disability and early loss of life. The number of deaths caused by drug overdose in the U.S. had reached 63,632 in 2016. Texas is one of the states with a rising death rate because of a drug overdose. In 2017, the drug deaths in Texas reached 9.7 per population of 100,000. This shows that more people are in dire need of rehabilitation centers in TX. Facilities like alcohol treatment centers Odessa and Odessa drug rehab centers continue to provide quality services to help in lowering the statistics.
Drug and Alcohol Substance Abuse in Odessa
The rising epidemic caused by substance abuse requires appropriate interventions from Texas rehab facilities like Odessa rehabilitation centers. Overdose death rates which are associated with Opioid-use has nearly tripled since 1999. Odessa is the number 15 of the 25 cities in the U.S. with the worst opioid abuse rates. This calls for rehabilitation facilities in Odessa and alcohol rehab Odessa to take bold steps in catering to the needs of Texans suffering from alcohol and drug addiction.
A 2014 report stated that in Odessa/Midland Region, the most heavily used narcotics are crack cocaine, cocaine, methamphetamine, marijuana, and other pharmaceuticals. OPD drug arrests continue to increase from 772 persons in 2012, 883 individuals in 2012, and 248 in 2014. The most possessed drug is marijuana.
Another report in 2015 revealed that the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration observed the Permian Basin region wherein Odessa belongs has the highest rate of alcohol and drug abuse in the state of Texas. The Permian Basin region ranked second in the alcohol and illegal drug dependence as well as abuse in Texas in the years 2010 up to 2012.
Now is the time to seek help. Call us today.
Drug and Alcohol Rehab Resources in Odessa
Rehab in Odessa is not an easy feat. It takes more than just conducting Odessa AA meetings. The rehabilitation must be based on scientific evidence and adjusted to the personal circumstance of the client in an Odessa rehab. There must be a clear understanding of the complexity of the situation, along with the various aspects that caused the addiction, and must be dealt with accordingly. Not to mention the possibility of the recurring issue because of relapse.
The value of finding the right alcohol and drug rehabilitation resources must be understood. This will help the concerned person and his family to prioritize finding a substance abuse treatment Odessa area. It will not be sufficient to join a community of Alcoholics Anonymous Odessa-based or NA meetings in Odessa. There must be a complete package of services from rehab centers in Odessa to ensure that you or your loved one is assisted on the way to recovery. Luxury rehab in Odessa should even be your first option to provide you more than just the basic services. Narcotics anonymous Odessa, TX can help you in your after-care.
Odessa rehab centers offer medical detox Odessa. Undergoing detox with the assistance of a professional service provider will ensure your safety. Detox in Odessa will help you eliminate the toxins in your body. It will also help you minimize the psychological and physiological effects of withdrawal.
For alcohol and drug addicted college students, Odessa drug rehab is available in Odessa College through the Substance Abuse Counselling that the school provides. It can be a great resource to help you recover.
Substance Abuse in Odessa Colleges and Universities
Odessa colleges and universities also strive to assist the state in ensuring that alcohol and drug substance abuse disorder is curved down, if not totally eliminated. They aim to teach their students how to avoid alcohol abuse since consuming alcohol is widely practiced in colleges and universities. Marijuana and other drugs are also causing danger to the student. The Odessa College, for example, provides assistance through their mental health resources which are composed of the Behavioral Intervention Team and the Counseling Services.
Factors to Consider in Choosing Odessa Rehab Facilities
Rehab facilities Odessa area provides several amenities for the use of the clients during the in-house treatment of the patient. The treatment methods and protocols of rehabs in Odessa that must be employed in addressing the addiction of the patient must be based on the analysis of his current condition. Rehabilitation services are not a one-size-fits-all treatment solution. The successful recovery of the patient from drug and alcohol addiction depends on the type of treatment Odessa treatment center will employ to address your needs. Several treatment options are available in rehab centers Odessa. To name a few:
- 12 Step Treatment in drug rehab – For those who need a structured process, the 12-step program is the perfect solution. These steps keep you focused and committed to the recovery journey while allowing you to work through them at your own pace.
- Faith Based Treatment rehab – Faith can play a huge part in your recovery journey. That is why Faith based options are provided. Faith and recovery can go hand-in-hand.
- Holistic Treatment drug rehab – There are also holistic methods that can assist you along the journey to sobriety and recovery. These methods can include meditation, yoga, and other therapeutic options.
- Non 12 step rehab – While the 12-steps work well for most, it is not an approach that fits everyone. This is why it’s important to provide non-12 step rehab options as well.
- Dual diagnosis rehab – Mental health issues and addiction can go together, and in most cases, do. It is critical that you work on both issues at the same time as they can feed into each other.
- SMART Recovery Meetings– Having the independence to make your own choices is important when you’re in recovery. SMART recovery gives you just that. It helps you learn how to deal with urges that will arise, coping methods for dealing with everyday life, and teaches you how to deal and manage your thoughts.
Paying for Texas rehab facilities
The expenses in undergoing treatment for substance abuse can be considered a big expense. There are several options that one can choose from in paying for the treatment, namely:
- Employment insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal savings
- Loan from the family or friends
- Assistance from addiction recovery programs
- Government help
- Payment plans
Most would prefer to use their health insurance to pay for it. Texas rehab treatment centers mostly cater to the needs of their clients with awareness for their need for assistance in having their insurance verified. Ask for the assistance from the insurance advisors of the facility and have your health insurance verified.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886